I have got two sims married and got a baby crib but when I press the 'add baby' button it says the baby needs a family although I have already moved two sims in together.

by adeeb360

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have got two sims married and got a baby crib but when I press the 'add baby' button it says the baby needs a family although I have already moved two sims in together.

★★ Novice

Message 1 of 16 (10,041 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I have got two sims married and got a baby crib but when I press the 'add baby' button it says the baby needs a family although I have already moved two sims in together.

★★★★ Novice
Okay, I was playing around with it and decided to divorce them... Got the divorce and still had screwed up status. At that point I decided to delete the female ( since the male was further progresses in his job) and created a new character. They have been romantic and seem to be progressing normaly. I will keep you posted, probably not the fix you wanted but its better than a total reset.

Where you by chance switching back n forth between a friends neighborhood and your own? So far I have not visited the party boat while in the middle of two sims being being romantic. So far so good, I'll keep you posted

View in thread

Message 9 of 16 (10,284 Views)

Re: I have got two sims married and got a baby crib but when I press the 'add baby' button it says the baby needs a family although I have already moved two sims in together.

★★★★ Novice
Stork is en route! It's not a glamorous fix but it worked. Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 10 of 16 (10,282 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
What shall I do to get a baby?
Message 2 of 16 (9,949 Views)

Relationship status trouble

★★★★ Novice
I have encountered a problem with my sims relationships. My sims relationships have grown, got engaged, moved in and married... My sims now having two different relationship statuses. The females status is engaged while the males is married. It will not let these sims have a child... I have restarted my iPhone and sims freeplay and I am running current updates for both the phone and game. Does someone have a fix for this ?
Message 3 of 16 (9,906 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I just ran into the same problem... I noticed my sims have two different relationships with each other. One engaged the other married. I think this may be the problem. I have taken screen shots but haven't found how to post on these forums. Please let me know if you have encountered this problem. I believe the game doesn't register the two sims as married and will not allow them to have a child. Thank you, and if you are able to find a fix please post
Message 4 of 16 (9,942 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes I have had the same problem... Hop I can solve it and I think the makers should have made the relationships the same with both sims.
Message 5 of 16 (9,938 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you, I hope we can come up with something... May try to email support here shortly if I can't come up with a fix. I will post if I find a solution
Message 6 of 16 (9,936 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks I will let u know if I find a solution.
Message 7 of 16 (9,930 Views)

Re: Relationship status trouble

★★★★ Novice
Idk if this is a temporary issue or if they are linked.. I'm now having trouble connecting with the server. These problems occurred without changing the time and date settings
Message 8 of 16 (9,903 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Okay, I was playing around with it and decided to divorce them... Got the divorce and still had screwed up status. At that point I decided to delete the female ( since the male was further progresses in his job) and created a new character. They have been romantic and seem to be progressing normaly. I will keep you posted, probably not the fix you wanted but its better than a total reset.

Where you by chance switching back n forth between a friends neighborhood and your own? So far I have not visited the party boat while in the middle of two sims being being romantic. So far so good, I'll keep you posted
Message 9 of 16 (10,285 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Stork is en route! It's not a glamorous fix but it worked. Hope this helps!
Message 10 of 16 (10,283 Views)