I can't find the puppy!

by jaime_nam

Original Post

Re: I can't find the puppy!

★★★ Newbie
I cant find puppy once i had to call owner. Could you please help me so i can finish this quest before time runs out
Message 81 of 189 (748 Views)

puppy

★★ Newbie
i can t find my puppy to sit with it
Message 82 of 189 (852 Views)

I can't find the puppy.

★★★★★ Newbie
I can't find the puppy.
Message 83 of 189 (855 Views)

Re: I can't find the puppy.

Community Manager (retired)

Hi everyone,

Please see below this new message from the studio:

We've got a fix that our support team can apply to your game to reunite you with your furry friend! For anyone who has already reached the quest and has found their puppy missing, please submit a support ticket athttp://bit.ly/EAFMhelp, so they can apply this fix to your game!

Please Note: Simmers who are yet to reach this quest goal should not see this issue Standard smile

Message 84 of 189 (825 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@EA_Zoe

Hi Zoe, if we've already submitted a ticket do we need to submit another one?

thans

Message 85 of 189 (822 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@martha4858 wrote:

@EA_Zoe

Hi Zoe, if we've already submitted a ticket do we need to submit another one?

thans

Nope, it won't be necessary. One ticket is enough. Sending several tickets for the same issue only clogs the system Frown

Let me know if you have further questions.

Message 86 of 189 (822 Views)

Re: the sims freeplay

★★★ Newbie
I can find the puppy
Message 87 of 189 (812 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh where oh where has my little dog gone? I am exhausted looking for a form between ea and my Facebook. All I get are errors

Message 88 of 189 (812 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I submitted a request Tuesday evening and have not yet heard back from them. Is this a typical delay for now, since so many people seem to be having the same problem? Will I be given a time extension to complete the quest? Almost three full days have past now and I think I only have a little time left to finish the quest.

I have continued to play in-game, since I submitted the ticket to firemonkey, to finish the Weekly Quest and because I did not know what else to do with myself....after playing a few minutes here and there every day for years, it was weird not getting on and checking on something. I do not know if this affected/affects the correction of my game.  My android randomly uploads to the cloud without me having to push it there (thankfully, since my phone has wiped my game content a few times).

Message 89 of 189 (773 Views)

missing puppy in puppy odessey sims freeplay

★★ Newbie

My puppy went missing in the puppy odessey quest.  I filled out the form for EA but that didn't seem to ever go through.  I filled out all the fields but it kept telling me that I could not leave a field blank.  It seems like there is no way to get this fixed.  Do I just have to wait it out for the next game update and miss out on finishing the quest?  I've already lost two days.

Message 90 of 189 (878 Views)