I can't find the puppy!

by jaime_nam

Original Post

Re: I can't find the puppy!

★★★ Newbie

My puppy is gone too. I was looking forward to puppies & kittens..hopefully its fixed soon.

Message 11 of 189 (10,600 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

>>Marking this message as solution to increase its visibility<<

Hi guys,

I took the liberty to merge your questions to avoid duplicates.

The studio is currently investigating this issue and why it's happening. Please send them a help request so they can reunite you with your furry friend.

To contact them simply fill out this form

Hope that helps.

*UPDATE Jan. 7, 2016*

Please try submitting your request from a computer if the Zendesk form doesn't load properly on your mobile device.

The support team will review all tickets so it is best to avoid submitting several tickets for the same issue. Please allow them a few days to come back to you. Thanks.

*UPDATE Jan. 8, 2016*

Message from the studio:

We've got a fix that our support team can apply to your game to reunite you with your furry friend! For anyone who has already reached the quest and has found their puppy missing, please submit a support ticket at http://bit.ly/EAFMhelp, so they can apply this fix to your game!

Please Note: Simmers who are yet to reach this quest goal should not see this issue Standard smile

*UPDATE Jan. 14, 2016*

Hi everyone,

If you have received an answer from the studio saying that your game is fixed, please note that you need to update your game.

To do so:

- Go to the main menu.

- Tap on the Cloud icon.

- Select Download save data.

Message 12 of 189 (13,238 Views)

Re: Puppy Oddessey Quests glitch

★★★★★ Newbie
How can I get my puppy back?
Message 13 of 189 (10,536 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't find the puppy either and I,m also not able to fill out a form to you. Don't know what is wrong...

thanks for your help.

Message 14 of 189 (10,492 Views)

Where is the puppy?

★★★ Newbie
I can't Find da puppy!!!
Message 15 of 189 (7,487 Views)

I can't find my puppy

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA I am currently playing the game Sims freeplay and I love it so much I literally play it everyday and I'm on the puppy odyssey quest. I can't find my puppy in order to sit on a couch with it and that's kinda holding me back from the quest since I want to finish the quest within the time limit. Please help I would really like to continue with this quest before its too late😞

Message 16 of 189 (10,247 Views)

The pupy where is ?

★★ Novice
where the puppy is? Plis help me!
Message 17 of 189 (10,117 Views)

The pupy where is ?

★★ Novice
where the puppy is? Plis help me!
Message 18 of 189 (10,109 Views)

Re: I can't find my puppy

★★ Novice
I cant find My puppy
Message 19 of 189 (10,238 Views)

I can't find my puppy

★★★ Newbie
Hi EA, I have been playing the sims religiously for years and now I'm stuck on the puppy odyssey quest! I need to sit on the sofa with the puppy but it's disappeared :/ I love this game so much and I'd be gutted to miss out on this! I have 5 days! I'd hate to miss out on getting puppies and kittens so please please sort something!! Thanks x
Message 20 of 189 (10,166 Views)