I can't find the puppy!

by jaime_nam

Original Post

Re: missing puppy in puppy odessey sims freeplay

★★★★★ Novice

I am still waiting for a response from EA/Firemonkeys as well, since Tuesday night when the puppy disappeared from the game. I do not know the answer to this yet so I cannot address that portion of your question.

However, when you are submitted the request, on the screen where it asks you to identify the error, I choose "Puppy is Missing"

Two fields appear underneath that field and you HAVE to select something in order for your request ticket to go through. If you leave these options blank, you cannot submit your ticket. I selected something along the lines of "I am missing in-game items" (ie, the puppy) and "Content is missing" or something of the sort.  Since we cant move on without filling in both lines of blanks, and those were the closest to meaning "missing puppy," I went ahead and selected those. I am not sure if that is the proper method (especially since I am still waiting, nearly 2 and a half days later), but it got the ticket in at least.  

Hope that helps.

Message 91 of 189 (1,034 Views)

Re: missing puppy in puppy odessey sims freeplay

★★★ Newbie
Me too
Message 92 of 189 (1,035 Views)

Re: I can't find the puppy!

★★★ Newbie
Yes me too! 2more days to completing this quest. But the puppy is gone. Help!
Message 93 of 189 (942 Views)

Re: I can't find the puppy!

★★★ Newbie
I'm having problems signing the request for. I cannot complete my task as I can't find the puppy
Message 94 of 189 (926 Views)

Re: the sims freeplay

★★ Novice

I'm still waiting for them to fix and have not played since they asked me to upload and not continue game play and it's killing me!!!!  Going on 36 hours now 😩

Message 95 of 189 (991 Views)

No puppy!

★★★★★ Newbie

I have tried sending a message to EA about my issue and have had no response. I am running out of time to complete the task which is totally unfair. Any suggestions?

Message 96 of 189 (867 Views)

Lost puppy

★★★ Newbie
I have snet a request saying that i lost the puupy for 4days ago, and there is no answer to my problem! My quest is almost time up now! What can I do?
Message 97 of 189 (975 Views)

Re: The puppy vanished

★★★★ Novice

Me too. Same problem with the form. Hope that they fix it soon. Also I wanted to know how you get the long hair quest? 

Message 98 of 189 (976 Views)

Re: the sims freeplay

★★★★ Novice
Exactly and I have 2 days get the puppy quest done I really upset about it I was looking forward to puppies and kittens
Message 99 of 189 (974 Views)

The puppy is still missing?

★★★★ Novice
I have two days get the puppy quest done within in that time period. The request form is irritating.I enter my Facebook and Google address link says invalid I don't really know them so I redid the form and uploaded it and reply I uploaded it and still no luck this is really not cool.I want to play it but can't because they say please refrain from playing or otherwise you can loose your data basically all the stuff in the game you can loose it.

Message 100 of 189 (875 Views)