I can't find the puppy!

by jaime_nam

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't find the puppy!

★★★ Newbie
How can I find the puppy. I need to sit with it on the sofa but it has disappeared. I've looked back at the park and it's gone!
Message 2 of 189 (20,000 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't find the puppy!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

>>Marking this message as solution to increase its visibility<<

Hi guys,

I took the liberty to merge your questions to avoid duplicates.

The studio is currently investigating this issue and why it's happening. Please send them a help request so they can reunite you with your furry friend.

To contact them simply fill out this form

Hope that helps.

*UPDATE Jan. 7, 2016*

Please try submitting your request from a computer if the Zendesk form doesn't load properly on your mobile device.

The support team will review all tickets so it is best to avoid submitting several tickets for the same issue. Please allow them a few days to come back to you. Thanks.

*UPDATE Jan. 8, 2016*

Message from the studio:

We've got a fix that our support team can apply to your game to reunite you with your furry friend! For anyone who has already reached the quest and has found their puppy missing, please submit a support ticket at http://bit.ly/EAFMhelp, so they can apply this fix to your game!

Please Note: Simmers who are yet to reach this quest goal should not see this issue Standard smile

*UPDATE Jan. 14, 2016*

Hi everyone,

If you have received an answer from the studio saying that your game is fixed, please note that you need to update your game.

To do so:

- Go to the main menu.

- Tap on the Cloud icon.

- Select Download save data.

View in thread

Message 12 of 189 (13,298 Views)

All Replies

Puppy Oddessey Quests glitch

★★ Newbie
I am completeing the Puppy Oddessey quests & when I got to the point to pick up & sit with the puppy, the puppy disappeared & is no where to be found in my town or any of the Sims homes. What can I do to get the puppy back so I can complete the quests? Ive restarted the games multiple times.
Message 1 of 189 (19,730 Views)

babuk

★★★ Newbie
*Sit with puppy* no puppy
Message 3 of 189 (19,686 Views)

Re: babuk

★★★ Newbie
Puppy disappeared
Message 4 of 189 (19,679 Views)

the sims freeplay

★★★ Newbie
I cant find puppy
Message 5 of 189 (19,680 Views)

Can't find the puppy to sit with

★★ Newbie
I can't find that puppy. Not in the sim's house who brought it home, not in the park, not in the sims tracker. Pls help me fix this.
Message 6 of 189 (19,736 Views)

Re: can't find the puppy!

★★★ Newbie
Where is puppy?
Message 7 of 189 (19,806 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Does anyone know how to get the puppy to sit on the couch?
Message 8 of 189 (19,780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine is missing too. Vanished as soon as I sat down to look at 'lost puppy ads'. Not very helpful for completing the quest within the time!

Message 9 of 189 (19,753 Views)

the sims freeplay

★★ Newbie
I feel very sorry that I can not get the job I had to sit with the puppy on the couch, but I can not find the puppy I had to do nine assignments was ready bale I'm quite angry I had to do nine assignments were finished I hope there is a quick solution I want to get it so bad
Message 10 of 189 (19,658 Views)