How do I save data without Facebook or Game Center

by OrangeOwl2019

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I save data without Facebook or Game Center

★★★★★ Newbie

I have accidentally deleted my game 3 times and played 4 times. One game was on another device and is now lost. Is there a way or can some one help me to save my data so I don't have to keep starting from scratch? Just in case this happens again? I would rather not have to make a Facebook profile only to save my Sims.

Thanks!

Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (4,305 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I save data without Facebook or Game Center

Hero (Retired)

@OrangeOwl2019

You need to be able to log in to Facebook or Game Center if you are using an Apple device. For android it would be google or Facebook and for a windows device it would only be Xbox. Those are your choices for saving your game.

In the early days of the game when only Facebook was used for saving the game I created a Facebook page just to be able to save the game. I set all my privacy levels to just me and any friends (the most restrictive levels)  and I did not post anything nor did I accept any friend requests. It work out fine and when the game finally started allowing Game Center then I switch to that.

I've read of some players who set up a separate FB account just for sims Freeplay.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (4,891 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@OrangeOwl2019

You need to be able to log in to Facebook or Game Center if you are using an Apple device. For android it would be google or Facebook and for a windows device it would only be Xbox. Those are your choices for saving your game.

In the early days of the game when only Facebook was used for saving the game I created a Facebook page just to be able to save the game. I set all my privacy levels to just me and any friends (the most restrictive levels)  and I did not post anything nor did I accept any friend requests. It work out fine and when the game finally started allowing Game Center then I switch to that.

I've read of some players who set up a separate FB account just for sims Freeplay.

Message 2 of 5 (4,892 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you Martha, would you happen to know how to save it to a Google account? I have a Kindle Fire, and my parents won't let me create a Facebook period. Even for saving games. 

Message 3 of 5 (4,291 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@OrangeOwl2019

Go into the menu in the game and click on the key hole. There you will see the accounts you can log into, such as facebook or google play. I do not know which accounts kindle fire supports. Once you log into an account then you can save your game to the cloud. I've provided a screen shot on what the account menu looks like. As you can see from my screenshot it only allows me to log into accounts supported by my device.

Message 4 of 5 (4,276 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok, thank you for the help!!!

Standard smileStandard smileStandard smile

Message 5 of 5 (4,269 Views)