Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
Accepted Solution

Error Code 5002

[ Edited ]

I can't play the sims freeplay on my android tablet with android 4.0 and it doesn't charge the game..
"Server error, please visit eamobile.com/countrygate and choose our region...assistant code: 5002" and i search on eamobile.com/countrygate and i didn't found anything... Please, help me, and i contact to client service of EA and they don't answer me...

Sentinel

[The Sims FreePlay] error 5002

[ Edited ]

I can't play sims freeplay on my android tablet it keeps piping up as error 5002

Sentinel

Sims Freeplay wont load on my android tablet

Have a error 5002 pop up everytime I tap on app what do I need to do to correct it ?
Sentinel

have a error issue

Haveing error 5002 pop up when I tap the app how do I correct this
Keeper

Re: The Sims FreePlay error code 5002

Thanks, and if i'll buy an ipod touch and i'll download the sims freeplay, can i play the game without this problem , or i'll have the same problem?
Keeper

[The Sims Freeplay] error code 5002

Hi, i have downloaded The Sims Freeplay from google play on my archos arnova 7f g3 running android 4.0.3, and im getting this error message, could you help me?

dannySmiley Happy

Keeper

[The Sims FreePlay] error code 5002

[ Edited ]

i have a agptek android 4.0.3 ice cream sandwich tablet and is wondwring why every time i try to install the game or download the files it wont let me and keeps saying this go to eamobile.com/countrygate something like that and the error code is 5002 need help fast

Keeper

[The Sims FreePlay] sims freeplay for android tablets

[ Edited ]

I am sure thid has been asked beforr. But as google play, 1market are both offering this game for download, and I was able to get it downloaded I was like yay. But then it asked to connect to the server to check for an update thnen i got the erroe thing teling me to go to eamobile.com/countrygate and that the error was 5002.<br><br>Please I am sure i am not the only one who would like to see the game made available for android phones and tablets.<br><br>Thnx

Keeper

Re: The Sims FreePlay error code 5002

Can someone help me it won't even let me play the game. And I want to really badly!
Keeper

[The Sims FreePlay] error code 5002

[ Edited ]

ii hhhave a android 4.0 laptop and it keeps coming up with error 5002 i go tio the website aND cant find the customer support