Doesnt Load

by queengreen313

Original Post

Re: Update 6' June doesnt work

★★★ Newbie

This is my support ticket id #492622 at Firemonkeys support.

This evening I shut down about 7 apps which use op RAM but this didnt work either. Freeplay still says it can't load.

Message 21 of 31 (668 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This morning I received a reply from Partha from Firemonkeys support.

It feels like these support requests are answered by some one who can't understand English...

I was advised to download the hotfix which was released after the Penthouse update.

I already did that....3 weeks ago...and it just doesn't solve the issue...

Message 22 of 31 (643 Views)

Re: Doesnt Load

★★★★★ Newbie

I dont know what kind of troubles you guys on EA are dealing, but it's been WEEKS since this update came and I can't play anymore. Keeps kicking me out of the game (ALWAYS crashing while initializing) and I did everything that I could to try solve this problem. I´ve sent many reports already but NOTHING HAS CHANGED. I'm starting to quit the game. I've been playing for 4 years and it's not the first time this happens. I have a Samsung Tab 3! PLEASE EA HELP ME ABOUT IT. Thank you

Message 23 of 31 (624 Views)

Re: have samsung galaxy tab 3 tablet and game no longer opens after the update.

★★★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem and it's been WEEKS Frown

Message 24 of 31 (625 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @dannycutty,

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps in this article, could you give me the ID of one of your tickets? (The most detailed one, if possible)

@Dreamlogics, in your case, I'd advise replying them back letting them know the hotfix didn't work for you.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience,

-Mai

Message 25 of 31 (605 Views)

Game keeps closing

★★★ Newbie
Reinstalled the game and it keeps unexpectedly closing. I have the latest build of the game, I reinstalled and restarted my phone multiple times. Nothing works and really miss playing this game.
Message 26 of 31 (586 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've also has this problem with my app (won't load or will unexpectedly shut down after a couple of seconds). I've tried all the troubleshooting except reinstalling the app because I haven't been able to upload my game to the cloud. I'm at level 46 and VIP level 14 (which means I've sunk a fair amount of money into this game). I've filled out a ticket (Request #496961: Freeplay crashing) but haven't heard anything yet. Can you help at all? I really don't want to lose everything, especially my purchases.
Message 27 of 31 (584 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @silverfoot1986,

I can understand that, of course. Frown Please, if you don't have a copy of your progress in the cloud, don't uninstall your game, wait until you get an answer from the support team with instructions on what to do. If you have already tried the troubleshooting steps in the article I linked in my previous post, then I can't help you further, you will need to wait for your ticket to be answered. 

Thanks for your patience,

-Mai

Message 28 of 31 (571 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @blondie6695, and welcome to Answers HQ!

I have merged your thread here as you seem to be having the same issue. Could you please take a look to this article?: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-FreePlay/Doesnt-Load/m-p/6137728/highlight/true#M12649

Thanks, and sorry for the wait for an answer,

-Mai

Message 29 of 31 (557 Views)

★ Novice
No still doesn't work
Message 30 of 31 (499 Views)