Re: DOES ANYONE EVER GET HELP FROM THIS SITE?!

by AvaSkye86

Original Post

DOES ANYONE EVER GET HELP FROM THIS SITE?!

★★★★ Novice

I'VE CREATED TWO OR THREE POSTS HERE AND NOT ONE HAS BEEN ANSWERED - how is this a helping site?!   Do actual physical people work here or is this some kind of joke, since I notice the majority of questions going unanswered.  EA is ripping people off, or at least I am being ripped off.  It is becoming less about getting what I've paid for and more about the principle; don't have a faulty game/website (FireMonkeys - that complete waste of space) that you KNOW TAKES THE MONEY OF YOUR CUSTOMERS AND YOU THEN IGNORE THEM.  I submitted a helpdesk request SIX DAYS AGO WITH NO RESPONSE - how is EA / The Sims Freeplay / FireMonkeys getting away with this?!  I'm going to see if they have any complaints on the online bbb, because this is ridiculous.

Message 3 of 7 (404 Views)

Purchased items not received - TWICE

★★★★ Novice
Hello - I purchased items that should have included VIP points TWICE and neither time did I receive them - that's borderline theft....please advise. I did not receive the VIP points on either order - 32 total - I want the points or my money back - your website wouldn't let me submit a helpdesk request either, and you don't respond to tweets or Facebook messages - this makes me feel like your company is stealing from me.
Message 1 of 7 (423 Views)

The Sims Freeplay Theft

★★★★ Novice

So, yes, I'm a glutton for punishment - I bought something else from the thieving Sims Freeplay - they must be making money hand over fist, especially considering people that really want to progress in the game have to buy things.  Then, when Sims Freeplay shortchanges you - which they will cause that's what they do - you stupidly buy another something you're not going to receive.  It's genius really.  I have screenshots too and tried to submit a help request to FireMonkeys website but of course it wasn't accepted - I don'tunderstand how they remain the helpdesk choice of the Sims Freeplay, considering they help NO ONE.  I'll just wait for you to IGNORE THIS REQUEST TOO.

Message 2 of 7 (431 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @DeeCeeWis,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us which is your help ticket number so we can check what happened?

Thanks,

Mai

Message 4 of 7 (395 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also have screenshots of the three orders of missing VIP points if you need them.

Message 5 of 7 (379 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've provided you with all the information you need and more.  While I understand you must be busy with all the issues that seem to be so widespread for what I thought was a mature game platform, I sincerely hope The Sims Freeplay resolves my problem quickly (especially considering it has been a week as it is). Please advise.

Message 6 of 7 (355 Views)

★★ Novice
I think this is mostly a user forum. You have to get onto the actual firemonkeys site to get any actual assistance, generally.
Message 7 of 7 (303 Views)