Re: Can't download saved data. Sims freeplay

by loveisanangel83

Original Post

Can't download saved data. Sims freeplay

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I kept getting knocked off the game. It kept sending me to the cloud screen to download my saved data. I was able to download it for a few days.. But now it won't let me download. It keeps bringing me back to the download data screen every time i try downloading.. It will not download on any of my devices. I'm level 43 and close to unlocking the big mansion in the valentines day quest thing. I've sent requests to firemonkey, no response. I've reset my iphone to factory reset. Still not working. :-(  I'm so sad, I miss my game and all the hard work I put into it. Iphone 6 ios 10.2.1

Message 1 of 8 (5,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie

have you solved it yet? I'm getting the same issue and I almost unlocked the big Mansion...

Message 2 of 8 (4,974 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did either of you find out how to fix it?! Frown
Message 3 of 8 (4,904 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem. In the past week I've lost my progress several times and had to redownload my saved data from the cloud. Last night it asked me to start a new game or restore from the cloud mid-game just as I wanted to go to a neighbour's town. I am now unable to get any saved data back. I contacted support, but have not heard anything back yet.

Message 4 of 8 (4,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you fix it? I have the same problem since 2 weeks now Frown
Message 5 of 8 (4,607 Views)

★ Novice

The download is stuke 

I sign out from Facebook account and playstor account 

But still stuke 

VERSION  5.34.3

PLAYER ID  34759717

CLOUD CELL DEVICE ID 304317500

DEVICE GALAXY TAP E

MODEL SM T561

ANDROID VERSION 4.4.4

Message 6 of 8 (3,999 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Aconteceu isso comigo há 2 dias. Vocês conseguiram resolver?

Message 7 of 8 (1,708 Views)

Community Manager
@w8y9ptya84z3 Hey there, this thread is very old so I'm locking it to prevent necroposting. Also, you might want to post there if you speak Portuguese: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ-Portugues/ct-p/Answer-HQ-Portuguese?profile.language=pt-br
Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 8 of 8 (1,685 Views)