Re: Anyone can answer this - did your game update late saturday or early sunday?

by Camlo4

Original Post

Anyone can answer this - did your game update late saturday or early sunday?

★★★★ Novice

Did the sims freeplay receive an update of some kind late Saturday June 3 or early Sunday June 4 where all of your sims became inspired?

Message 3 of 6 (555 Views)

Game Tampering? Or?

★★★★ Novice

I think someone is accessing my game.  Today, all my sims are inspired, and I did not do it; is this part of an EA update or something?  I'm concerned because I make purchases through my game and am worried that's been compromised.  

Message 1 of 6 (533 Views)

Did all your sims get inspired without you doing it?

★★★★ Novice

All my sims got inspired overnight and I didn't do it, so I'm wondering if there was an update of some kind or if someone is illegally acceding my game.  I've unfriended everyone on Facebook and Wil not use the party boat - so no visitors to my game, but I'd still like to know.

Message 2 of 6 (485 Views)

Re: Anyone can answer this - did your game update late saturday or early sunday?

EA app Team

Hi @DeeCeeWis,

The game was not updated during the weekend.

When was the last time you played? Could that explain why your sims are inspired?

-Mai

Message 4 of 6 (520 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello Mai - thanks for replying.  I log in at least once a day if not more.  I was playing until late Saturday night and when I got moving again the next day, Sunday, my whole town of sims had been inspired, so no - that doesn't explain how it happened.  I'm pretty disturbed by this - not that the sims were inspired, but how they came to be inspired - who did that?  The only thing I can think is that a neighbor from the party boat must have done it - can you think of any other way?  I've unfriended everyone on facebook and the party boat, but I'd like a definitive answer why this happened.  Please let me know what you think and thanks!  DC

Message 5 of 6 (436 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The exact same thing happened to my game after the latest update (last weekend). All my sims were suddenly inspired. Also my sims seem to be stuck producing the same item om the Playhouse hobby and the Teen idol hobby. Strange things are going on in SimTown :-) Don't think anyone has accessed your account though.
Message 6 of 6 (372 Views)