Re: All social tasks show as incomplete even though my sims completed the action

by KDaneth

Original Post

Re: All social tasks show as incomplete even though my sims completed the action

★★★★★ Newbie
This exact same thing g is happening to me on my android. I have completed the task at different Facebook friends neighborhoods with different Sims. It never recognizes it. I have wasted LP points trying to skip it and that does not work either. I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Nothing is working. I've wasted a lot of time and money now. Please help!
Message 11 of 19 (871 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I did this and it still is not recognizing the task as completed or random turned any of my Lp points spent trying to skip it after 5 attempts.n nothing is working! Please help
Message 12 of 19 (871 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have been doing it in my Facebook neighbors towns and it still won't recognize it
Message 13 of 19 (861 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @amyfleming1234,

Try the following

For Facebook login issues, please try carefully following these steps to disconnect your account and log back in: 

1. Log in to Facebook on a computer 
2. Go to this link (your Facebook App Center): http://www.facebook.com/appcenter/my
3. Find the name of the game application (Real Racing 3, Sims FreePlay) in the list and click on the "settings" link 
4. Scroll to the bottom of the settings options and choose "remove app" to de-authorize the application from connecting to your Facebook account 

This will have disconnected your Facebook account from the game.

Now: 
1. Force close all apps running on your device, including the game
2. Turn your device off, then turn it on again after a few seconds 
3. Open the game again and go to your Account Manager from the options menu 
4. Log in to your Facebook account (you will need to approve permissions for the game application again) 

This should reconnect your Facebook account to the game again and log it in properly. 

Keep us updated.

Message 14 of 19 (852 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi amy,

To complete the speech task kindly look for the silver mirror (silver frame, similar to the one at the hoppy center) at your neighbor's and practice. It worked for me this way after trying several times. I hope this helps.
Message 15 of 19 (849 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You must go to a neighboring town and complete the task before it will show as finished. It cannot be completed in your own town. When they say "neighbor", they mean a "neighbors town".
Message 16 of 19 (725 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You must complete the task in a neighboring town in order for the task to show as being completed. When they say "neighbor", they mean "neighboring town".
Message 17 of 19 (725 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You must complete the task in a neighboring town before it shows as being finished. When they say "neighbor", they mean a "neighboring town".
Message 18 of 19 (722 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You must complete the task in a neighboring town before it shows as being completed. When they say "neighbor", they mean a "neighboring town".
Message 19 of 19 (722 Views)