Re: Add friends with ios 10 sims freeplay

by Dracoforever1

Original Post

Add friends with ios 10 sims freeplay

★ Novice

Hello EA!

I have got a little question, I want to have my sister as a nighbour in sims freeplay.  So I went to Partyboat. I already was friends with her on facebook so I clicked to the (ƒ add neighbour) bottom, I select my sister and I clicked on the bottom "send". But she doesn't get anything, or she gets a link to play sims freeplay we treat this many times but it didn't work. So we wanted to try it with Game Center. But there where a few problems: 1 I saw many times a link to Game Center on internet but on my iPad I don't see it. I am logged in to Game Center and I see always when I start the game "welkom back vliegtuigBOY747" but I don't get that link, I read on the Apple site you can send with IOS 10 a invite with message but I can't do that too.

I hope you guys can help me.

Greetings from,

vliegtuigBOY747

Message 1 of 8 (17,521 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@vliegtuigBOY747

Since Apple changed its Game Center service it is impossible to add friends through Game Center on iPhone or iPad. From What I have read, doing Internet searches, it is going to be up to the app developers to make the change so we can add friends to Game Center. Maybe someone else on this forum can elaborate more.  In the meantime if you need a Game Center friend I have not updated my iPad yet, so I can still add people. Just send me a PM with your user ID.

Message 2 of 8 (17,498 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I know this post is old and you probably updated your ipad but on the off chance you didn't my username is Rasroper can you add me please? I really need neighbours. I'm on fb as well. I just joined a few minutes ago because I have no other way of getting neighbours. my fb name is Ras Sims and I have on a hat in the kitchen in my picture.

Message 3 of 8 (16,695 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@sheedac

Sorry but I have updated to iOS 10. For Facebook friends I suggest you go to the sims Freeplay Facebook page. You can also post a message at the link below with your Facebook name.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-FreePlay/Find-new-neighbours-for-Sims-FreePlay-here/td-p/1795317

Message 4 of 8 (16,682 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I sent a request

Message 5 of 8 (16,587 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Add me plzz: magica1234567890

Tnx Standard smile

Message 6 of 8 (13,832 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi martha, kindly add me aycayc1 on game center.  thanks!

Message 7 of 8 (13,141 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yeah ill add you so i can help you out. add me too. my name is Jj garcia on facebook.

Message 8 of 8 (12,511 Views)