sims 4 wont open, load or start

by LenaTolson

Original Post

sims 4 wont open, load or start

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi everyone.

Today I bought an expansion pack on sims 4 (city living). After that it was fine. My sims loaded and worked perfectly normal like it normally does. I played that for about 10 minutes and then shut down my laptop.

I came back to my PC. Wanting to play sims 4. But I had a problem. As I clicked sims 4 on my desktop, the mouse loaded for about 2 seconds and then it stopped. It didn't load or open at all. So I clicked it again. Same thing happened.

I have tried all I could think off. Shutting my laptop down. Logging out of origin. Checking if origin was to its latest update. I couldn't do it!

I have researched everything I could think off but no one has the same problem as me. I'm stuck.

I really wanted to play sims 4 as well, since I bought the expansion pack. I am not the best with laptops or anything so if someone knows how to fix my problem can you try and tell me it in an easier way, Just so I can understand better Standard smile

I have had this problem before however I cannot remember what I did to fix it.

Even when I went onto my game library on origin. It wont let me press "play on origin"

I need someone's help. DESPERATLEY!

Message 1 of 2 (143 Views)

Re: sims 4 wont open, load or start

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly. 

Also did you restart your computer and try to repair the game on Origin ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)