sims 4 digital deluxe product code

by awesomecat32414

Original Post

sims 4 digital deluxe product code

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I've played Sims 4 digital deluxe for awhile and I've downloaded it onto 2 PCs. for about a month i haven't been on the game and today i thought i would play some more. but for some reason it asked me for the product code. so i put in the product code and it told me that it has already been used. even though it is already downloaded on my laptop. What do i do? 

Message 1 of 5 (3,806 Views)

Re: sims 4 digital deluxe product code

★★★ Newbie

Someone please help help! That is happening to me too! I cant log on without a New product code. I can't use my old one either.

@awesomecat32414 wrote:

Hi. I've played Sims 4 digital deluxe for awhile and I've downloaded it onto 2 PCs. for about a month i haven't been on the game and today i thought i would play some more. but for some reason it asked me for the product code. so i put in the product code and it told me that it has already been used. even though it is already downloaded on my laptop. What do i do? 

Message 2 of 5 (3,784 Views)

Hero

If the game is no longer shows up on your Origin client, please try the following things

• Restart Origin
  • Log out and back in and use the email address instead of the username. Make sure to use the one you used to register the game in the first place
  • Reinstall Origin
  • Restart your router/modem,
  • Get in touch with a game advisor.

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor or leave your phone number for a call-back

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (3,782 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've had basically the same problem too! I haven't played in forever, and it asked me for the product code. Then it said I could check my confirmation email, so I checked my emails and it said the link was expired!!! Ugh now I can't play unless Origin sends me a new confirmation email so I can get my code... this is so annoying. 

Message 4 of 5 (2,735 Views)

@angelxgaming04 try contacting EA as Crinrict suggested.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 5 (2,724 Views)