Re: help me

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

help me

★ Novice

I recently start a family (in sims) with two toddlers in it. I wanted to move the family to the new city in the city life expansion pack but I don't have it yet Frown. i was going to wait till my half sister (who lives in a different house) to come over for the holidays. I decide to play a little bit with the family I wanted to keep the toddlers the same age I waited a little bit and just before their birthday but no interaction let me give them the youth potion Frown. I eventually I found a way to stop everyone in the household from ageing but the thing is I want the father to age naturally but if I turn on ageing then the toddlers will age up and don't say let the toddler age up then CAS.fulleditmode them into toddlers again I did that on another toddler and thay lost all their skills (I don't if its a glitch or not ) and I spent forever maxing out their skills. I just want a way to age up the father but not the toddlers plz help (ps I'm trying not to use cheats so don't say age up the toddler then age them back down and max the skills using the max out skill something cheat ok) 

Message 1 of 4 (154 Views)

I'm not 100% sure but I think you can just age the dad up by making a birthday cake for him.

It's a normal cake with birthday candles on top of it, if he blows them out only he will age up. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (149 Views)

★ Novice

I want the father to age up naturally but thanks for trying to help

Message 3 of 4 (138 Views)

Hero

That's how everyone with aging off does it.

You could move the dad out, play in another household and set all other families to not age.

I find @Phantomlover1717 way much easier though. Just keep track of when he would age naturally (that said, with throwing birthday parties and such, you most often use the case anyways, even on aging up)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (129 Views)