grey game and unable to download update sims 4

by jodiekiss2

Original Post

grey game and unable to download update sims 4

★★★ Newbie

i have played my game for 52 hours and have had it since January but now it has turned grey and I am unable to play it or update it.

i think this happened after I tried to download the Christmas pack and it says installed but I don't know if there is a problem..

also I have another problem .. after I close the window down I cannot run origin without shutting down my computer and tunr it on again!

this is really annoying as I have not played it since the start of april and it is nearly june and I would love for it to be fixed or resolved m june 8th as that is my birthday ...

I have written to origin error help thing many times but they are useless  so this is one of my last resorses. thanks jodie

Message 1 of 2 (151 Views)

Re: grey game and unable to download update sims 4

The game is grayed out in Origin

First you need to check if your payment has gone through. Unless your order says fulfilled, you won't be able to download. If you have issues with your payment, you'll need to contact a game advisor.

• Log out and back in
  • If you are on a mac, make sure you download Origin for Mac.
  • Check on the Status of your order to see if it has processed. If it still says processing, make sure your credit card info is up-to-date
  • Restart Origin
  • Reinstall Origin
  • Start Origin as administrator
  • Make sure Origin is online (click on the spoiler below to view an examplary screenshot)

On the Origin issue, try reinstalling Origin.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)