Re: baby age up disappear

by crinrict

Original Post

baby age up disappear

★★★ Novice

When I try to age up my baby to a toddler, it disappears. It's icon is still a baby and it can't be found by right-clicking. When I try to reset sim using testingcheats, it says, sim cannot be found. Help?

Message 1 of 8 (5,389 Views)

Do you have any mods or CC (custom content)? Try taking that out.
See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 8 (5,366 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem and have no mods or CC. I was sooo exited about toddlers in the game, and when the big moment came to age up the baby and poof: Gone Baby Gone! Rather anticlimactic. Standard smile Really hope this gets resolved soon.
Message 3 of 8 (5,226 Views)

Message 4 of 8 (5,206 Views)

★ Novice
The same happened to me, i went to " just go to manage worlds" (so without saving )and went back into the household and baby reappeared in crib...hope this helps
Message 5 of 8 (5,189 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
same here. Tried to age up the baby, she disappeared but her icon was still with the rest of the family it was just dark grey like she was asleep, I go to manage worlds and go back, she reappeared in a different crib (I have four in the house). Tried again, same thing. Tried letting her age up on her own but it's like she's stuck as a baby forever.
Message 6 of 8 (4,866 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Has anyone solved this? Having this issue right now and Its frustrating Frown

Message 7 of 8 (2,840 Views)

Hero

@GrimPixls wrote:

Has anyone solved this? Having this issue right now and Its frustrating Frown

Are you using any mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (2,824 Views)