Re: Why won't any of my Sims feed my poor cow plant?

by Player_jp5s5eav

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why won't any of my Sims feed my poor cow plant?

★ Guide

Why won't any of my Sims feed my poor cow plant? The poor thing had gotten to the cake luring stage and none of them will feed it no matter how much I tried to make them. They just ignored the command and went to do something else! Teeth bared I got so angry with them I even tried to make them take the cake but they wouldn't do that either. The poor cow plant died!

Message 1 of 6 (3,357 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

I managed to keep it alive! I still don't know what the problem was, but I stuck the cow plant in inventory for a while, then place it back where I usually keep him and immediately had all my sims try to feed it. It finally was fed! T-T

CC? Mods? The only thing I use is the cheat for filling a motive in case one of them become dangerously low on energy or food. *Shrugs* I'm a total newbie at this game.

Thank you for trying to help. It is greatly appreciated. Though the problem still remains a bit of a mystery to me...

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (3,727 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Did you try moving the plant around a bit to make sure nothing is in the way ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (3,342 Views)

★ Guide

Yep. I even tried changing my Sims' moods to see if that might have anything to do with it.

Message 3 of 6 (3,336 Views)

Hero

Are you using any mods/cc  in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (3,330 Views)

★ Guide

I managed to keep it alive! I still don't know what the problem was, but I stuck the cow plant in inventory for a while, then place it back where I usually keep him and immediately had all my sims try to feed it. It finally was fed! T-T

CC? Mods? The only thing I use is the cheat for filling a motive in case one of them become dangerously low on energy or food. *Shrugs* I'm a total newbie at this game.

Thank you for trying to help. It is greatly appreciated. Though the problem still remains a bit of a mystery to me...

Message 5 of 6 (3,728 Views)

Hero

Glad you found a way.

Going to mark this as solved for now but feel free to come back if you come across the issue again. Definitely doesn't sound as it should be

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (3,313 Views)