Two bugs on my game

by aissesimmer

Original Post

Two bugs on my game

★ Novice

Hi, I've been browsing around and found out that I'm not the only one having problems with game saving. Since the ghost update, I can't save any of the games I start and I've also lost the ones I had been playing before. I thought it'd be fixed with the latest update but I had the same problem. I even uninstalled and re-installed the game, but still facing issues.
The other problem I've been having is with the buy/build mode. Whenever I enter the buy mode, I can only buy one object at time -meaning: I have to enter buy mode, buy an object, change to live mode and repeat this for every single object. Not only have I had these problems but I also have problems on build mode: everything I build doesn't appear on the lot... Is there a solution for these problems?

Message 1 of 2 (96 Views)

Re: Two bugs on my game

Hero

try this: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/resetting-the-game-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling/

@aissesimmer 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (83 Views)