The Sims 4 recent update....3/26/2015

by andymarie56

Original Post

The Sims 4 recent update....3/26/2015

★★ Novice

After the update had to remove all the mod (clothes) CAS is all messed up.

None of the Clothes selection buttons working correctly, and the Male and Female buttons showing on one interface or the other.

(example: Skirts is showing up in the male catagory.)

Message 1 of 8 (469 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 recent update....3/26/2015

★★★ Newbie

ME TOO IT IS SO UPSETTING THEY NEED TO FIX IT I HAVE TO FILM VIDEOS 

@andymarie56 wrote:

After the update had to remove all the mod (clothes) CAS is all messed up.

None of the Clothes selection buttons working correctly, and the Male and Female buttons showing on one interface or the other.

(example: Skirts is showing up in the male catagory.)

Message 2 of 8 (454 Views)

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

This seems to be caused by custom content and sticks for some after removing. Try solution above to see if this fixes the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 8 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

i tried the 

Message 4 of 8 (396 Views)

Hero

You mean you still have the issue with all cc removed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (365 Views)

★ Apprentice

No. When i remove the Custom Content the problem is solved. But, if i add any custom object or custom dress, any, the problem appear. The only solution is have not CC in the game

Message 6 of 8 (356 Views)

Hero

Does it matter what you add ? It could be just one faulty download. Put them back in groups to figure out what's causing the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have been checking all the mods, looks that the problem appear only with clothes and hairstyles mods. (not objects as i said in a last mensaje) some mods works good, specially themost recent. Thats why i think is a problem of some mods, The new patch will have change some code of the outfit category

Message 8 of 8 (336 Views)