Re: The Sims 4 Crash When Travel

by crinrict

Original Post

★ Novice

Ya mine too. Was working fine. Could travel everywhere do everything....and now I am housebound and the game constantly glitching with people coming home but their icons staying at work so no access to inventory and now, no travel. So ridiculous! Then you come out with a game add on and want MORE money for it?! ummmmmmmm Long time Simmer here. Even enjoyed Sims Online wayback when. This is so disappointing. Guess I'll just keep building houses and occassionally when the server allows me to upload my stuff to the gallery. What a waste of money! :womansad:

Message 21 of 36 (4,933 Views)

★★★ Newbie
But in mine I can't go off the menu it's been travelling for 4 days on the menu and still hasn't come off. I can't turn off laptop mode as I can't get into the menu
Message 22 of 36 (4,368 Views)

Hero

I doubt that it will ever load. Best to kill the process.

Are you using custom content or mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 36 (4,362 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi!  At first I thought it worked...  But it crashed on my second attempt to travel travel.  Frown

But thanks for the suggestion.

Message 24 of 36 (4,060 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 36 (4,058 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi,

Here is my dxdiag dump.

Thanks for your help and Happy New Year! Cocktail

Message 26 of 36 (4,049 Views)

Hero

That is rather low in specs.

Your drivers are from 2010 and beta drivers. I would check if you can update those (although I doubt it, given you're still using XP.

My suggestion would be to buy something new if money permits.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 36 (4,042 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi,

Yes I know, this is very low in specs.  I will change my box for something better but it takes so much time to reinstall everything that I keep postponing it. Standard smile

But what bugs me it that everything was working fine before the last 1.13.106 game update.  Anyway, thanks again for your suggestions.  I will check if there's a new driver version available.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Message 28 of 36 (4,028 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here.

Message 29 of 36 (3,003 Views)

Hero

Hi @ARaandomUserr

are you also on a mac ?

If not, could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 36 (2,995 Views)