Sims 4 household keeps deleting/replacing?

by Paidato

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 household keeps deleting/replacing?

★★★ Novice

Ive been experiencing these problems in game for quite some time now which is the households delete/replace with the current households house I am building. Then once i go to the gallery where i have saved the households (like you have to do anyway) and put them into the households i still cant load the game up at all. I have no cc in game and haven't for a while, no mods or anything. Its really started to annoy me because i cant use them and is pointless in me playing something where i have wasted money on and cant play other then build. I have tried repairing and updating still the same, I have looked at other cases which of had the same problems but none of them had a fix either or even resolution. Almost getting to the point of uninstalling the game and wont play again, I am literally tearing my hair out at this point could somebody suggest something to me which may work? DisappointedFrown

Message 1 of 20 (611 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 household keeps deleting/replacing?

★★★ Novice
It was starting to white screen (gets past EA Maxis , The Sims 4) and minimises and crashes. I took the whole sims 4 file out and loaded S4 up usually it worked, tried a tiny bit of CC it worked so I didn't long ago put a few extra things in the mods folder so currently im waiting to see if it loads up.

View in thread

Message 18 of 20 (690 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Paidato

I'm sorry but I'm a bit unclear on what your issue is.

Do your households disappear each time you play the game or does the game load endlessly ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 20 (595 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi. Sorry you didn't understand but they basically disappear every time
Message 3 of 20 (588 Views)

Hero

Are you staring a new game by accident ? Did you try the load button to see if you have multiple games there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 20 (580 Views)

★★★ Novice
Nope. I can see all my builds but the households are endlessly shows a loading signing then when the eventually load it's the current households house I was building. It's been like this since April
Message 5 of 20 (567 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 20 (558 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've attached it let me know if I missed anything.
Message 7 of 20 (545 Views)

Hero

Could you run it again and export a txt file and attach that. There's not much info on the screenshot.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 20 (532 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry. Here it is.

Message 9 of 20 (524 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Paidato

for some odd reason your processor doesn't show but googling your model, reveals that you have an AMD A4-1200 1 GHz or anything along that line which is way to low for the game. This doesn't look like a laptop suitable for gaming and I'm surprised you can play at all. I'm guessing, the packs just puts it over the top.

Also I think there's newer graphics drivers for your computer.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 20 (517 Views)