Sims 4 Tattoos

by Leme08

Original Post

Sims 4 Tattoos

★★★★ Novice

So I know you can add tattoos to sims when you make a new household but I was wondering on how you put tattoos on already made sims? I had a family that had a daughter and now she's a young adult but I cannot find a way to add tattoos on her.

Help!

Message 1 of 9 (77,617 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Tattoos

Hero (Retired)

see this http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/change-sims-name-and-traits/

i tried this myself and i was able to change/add/remove tattoo's

Message 2 of 9 (77,320 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I did that but it resulted in my game being stuck on the loading screen  when i tried to get out of CAS, i was hoping for an answer without using cheats as they make my game lag.

Message 3 of 9 (77,231 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Leme08 wrote:

I did that but it resulted in my game being stuck on the loading screen  when i tried to get out of CAS, i was hoping for an answer without using cheats as they make my game lag.

mhmmm IKR   that's the only way i could it as there is no rabbithole salonspa to send a sim to get a tattoo i hope they bring a saoln/spa  back

Message 4 of 9 (77,216 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue.

It seems silly that the only safe way to add tattoos is in Create A Sim at the beginning.

Message 5 of 9 (75,491 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Minako25 wrote:

Same issue.

It seems silly that the only safe way to add tattoos is in Create A Sim at the beginning.

mhmmm espically when i do want an born in game to have a tattoo when older or if i changed my mind and yep a tatoo would look good on him/her  i really hope this is added in

Message 6 of 9 (75,489 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same issue if I exited CAS from the tattoo screen.  After playing around with it I found if I switched to a different clothing style before exiting CAS there was no issue.

Message 7 of 9 (61,532 Views)

★★ Novice
Use the cheat cas.fulleditmode
Message 8 of 9 (56,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi c:

Let me tell you how I did it.

1. Save your household to the gallery (in case it isn't already saved)

2. go to manage worlds

3. save your game and go to manage worlds again

4. click on an empty house and create a new family to live there

5. now that you're creating new sims click in the gallery button on the top corner on your right

6. select your family (the one you play with)

7. add the tattoos to your sim and remove all the other sims (the ones you don't want to change)

8. click Done 

9. now, click in that new family (the one you just edited) and click move out

10. Now click in your family (the one you play with) and say you want to move in to that family (this will merge both families)

11. now you have, say, a dad and mom and two equal sims - one with tattoos and the other one with no tattoos

12. now click Manage household and in the pencil (edit)

13. you're now on the menu where you create your family

14. remove the one with no tattoos and you're done

15. before you go, check the relationship and see if the sim you just put tattoos on is your daughter/son

It worked for me

I hope this helped

Message 9 of 9 (43,132 Views)