SIms 4 Demo and Game Time Not for Mac

by Fbjewell

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SIms 4 Demo and Game Time Not for Mac

★★★ Newbie

Why is the Sims 4 CAS Demo and the Game Time thing not for Mac?!!!

Message 1 of 3 (442 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SIms 4 Demo and Game Time Not for Mac

Champion

First of all the Demo was released back in August before the game came out. EA was working on getting the game released at that point and had not ported the game to the Mac OS. EA has just released Sims 4 for the Mac and I am guessing that they wanted to spend more time on the game than on porting just the Demo.

As for Game Time, I cannot say why EA has yet to release a version of it. It would be beneficial for them to do so. 

I do not work for EA, and this is only my opinion as to why this is the situation.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (474 Views)

All Replies

Champion

First of all the Demo was released back in August before the game came out. EA was working on getting the game released at that point and had not ported the game to the Mac OS. EA has just released Sims 4 for the Mac and I am guessing that they wanted to spend more time on the game than on porting just the Demo.

As for Game Time, I cannot say why EA has yet to release a version of it. It would be beneficial for them to do so. 

I do not work for EA, and this is only my opinion as to why this is the situation.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (475 Views)

The Game Time thing is over and the CAS was just a little taste of what was coming, it came before the release of the Sims 4 so that's probably why you can't play it on Mac. 
You can install Boot Camp to play it on Windows if you want. But there is not much to do except build a Sims in the Demo.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 3 (432 Views)