Refund Not Processed

by xmakimakix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Refund Not Processed

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Requested a refund on 9/04/14. Did not hear anything for 4 days (I was told I would be contacted in 48 hours) so I contacted live chat was going to just going to ask to keep the game and cancel the refund but was told I could not do that. The live help then said they would speed up the request and get the refund done in 3-4 days. It has now been over 10 days since contacting live help and still no refund.

Also when I check my order history it shows "Refund Requested" by Sims 4 and I can click "See Details" under it and I just get 404'd when I click it.

I'd rather not contact the live help again as the last two times I have contacted them they either don't speak english very well or have been absolutly no help at all. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (184 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Refund Not Processed

★ Novice

I've decided to get the refund. After posting this thread I woke up this morning and had an email from EA support saying there was a system error that prevented it from be processed and to contact them and get it taken care of.

Just got off the phone with them and its all sorted out.

Thanks for the help if you did anything.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (146 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
@xmakimakix

In the end, did you wish to keep your game or carry on with the refund?
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 4 (164 Views)

★ Novice

I've decided to get the refund. After posting this thread I woke up this morning and had an email from EA support saying there was a system error that prevented it from be processed and to contact them and get it taken care of.

Just got off the phone with them and its all sorted out.

Thanks for the help if you did anything.

Message 3 of 4 (147 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Just asked a colleague to make sure this case was resolved, as something indeed looked like it had borked up the process somewhere along the line. Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 4 of 4 (131 Views)