Re: Notification wall full?

by crinrict

Original Post

Notification wall full?

★★ Apprentice

Whenever  i go  on a game, i get a notification saying my message wall is full when it's not. It even appears on the main menu. It's really bugging me. It's been happening for 2 days now. I didn't take a picture but i will.

Message 1 of 9 (19,370 Views)

Hero

Hi @lyricpook

did you try deleting all the old messages and it's still going on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (19,359 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Yes, and it still happens now that there are no notifications on the wall. Please, anyone else? Any solution out there?
Message 3 of 9 (15,249 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SimCarlex 

It only tells you that it will start deleting older messages. Click the X on the message to discard it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 9 (15,242 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jpkarlsen I know, but something is clearly wrong if all the notifications have already been deleted and as soon as I get to the start screen, even before I load a game, I get a warning that the notification wall is full. This is the behaviour I want to fix.
Message 5 of 9 (15,230 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SimCarlex 

It is probably caused by not discarding the message in the first place. If you discard it now does it reappear?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 9 (15,215 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jpkarlsen I just launched the game to check and it has not appeared. Maybe I did discard it the last time and you're absolutely right. Anyway, thank you Standard smile
Message 7 of 9 (15,204 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In the very top corner (right) there is an icon for the notification wall click then press R2 to delete all notifications 

Message 8 of 9 (12,644 Views)

Community Manager
Hi,

Thanks for sharing that @SUPER_UNICORN243. Standard smile

Could folks try that please and accept the post as the solution if it worked for you? If not, please pop open a new/current thread on this as I'm closing this one to limit necroposting.

Thank you,

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 9 of 9 (12,614 Views)