Re: My inactive family are getting stuck and (almost) dying??

by crinrict

Original Post

My inactive family are getting stuck and (almost) dying??

★★★ Newbie

In the apartments, I have two households in 1 apartment building. When I play one household, the inactive household get stuck (either outside their apartment or inside) and their needs drop to like nothing (to the point where I've had to stop playing one household and go to the others to stop them from dying of starvation). I've turned off ageing up sims automatically, and they all have full autonomy, so why is this happening? And more importantly, how can I stop this from happening??
I don't have any mods on my games, and this is the first time it's become an issue. This only happens with these two households.

Message 1 of 7 (203 Views)

Are you 100% sure your settings are right?

Do you have any mods or CC (custom content)? Try taking that out.
See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, Absolutely no fancy settings and 100% sure I have no Mods or CC of any sort besides the characters I made with the in game editor.

Message 3 of 7 (183 Views)

Could you check the settings when playing with the separate families?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 7 (179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Settings are the same with each family. Only seems to affect families living in an apartment building and only if you aren't playing with them. 

Message 5 of 7 (173 Views)

Hero

NPCs should not be affected by needs at all.

They have really low needs when you switch to them ?

Can you try a fresh save for testing purposes to see if you have the same issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (163 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yup, the needs go down for NPCs and inactive family/family's from other neighbourhoods. They just stand around outside my apartment complaining that they need the toilet/shower/food etc. I even have an inactive sim that I created a little while ago standing on the street outside passing out.

Yeah it's still happening on a new save. It's only been doing this since the toddlers update (from what I can remember)

Message 7 of 7 (156 Views)