My Sims are resetting when attempting to drink all drinks!

by KEAoriginaccount

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Sims are resetting when attempting to drink all drinks!

★★ Novice

I need help. My sims can't drink coffee, tea or any drinks from the bars, instead they just reset. First I took out my mods folder but it still happened. I repaired my game with my mod folder out but it was still there. Then I deleted my sims 4 folder in Document>Electronic Arts>The sims 4 (following the advice of someone else) but this glitch is still there. I've ran out of ideas to try, help anyone?Devil

Message 1 of 4 (1,471 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Sims are resetting when attempting to drink all drinks!

★★ Novice

Hey! Just finished reinstalling my game, maybe something was indefinitely corrupted, the issue is now resolved, thanks for your help!

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,474 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Did you try on a fresh save or an existing one ?

Does it work from the coffee/tea machine ?

Any specific bar ? At your home lot or on a community lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,462 Views)

★★ Novice

Ive tried multiple saves, and while my sims (or the bartender) can brew coffee or tea etc, any interactions which would trigger the animation for them to drink it, they reset, and the people around them reset as well. Ive also made test subject saves as well as using previous ones they all have the same effect, I fear something has become corrupted but I have repaired my game multiple times. I have city living installed and have visited many lounges, this bug still happens even in home lots. :c

Message 3 of 4 (1,450 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey! Just finished reinstalling my game, maybe something was indefinitely corrupted, the issue is now resolved, thanks for your help!

Message 4 of 4 (1,475 Views)