Cant open houses

by KAS12338

Original Post

Re: [Info Request] Loading family just loads Map again

★★★ Newbie

Mines does the samething does anyone know when they are going to fix this. I want to play my SIMS

Message 631 of 1,431 (666 Views)

Sims 4 household won't load

★★★ Newbie

my sims household wont load 

when i click play it goes back to townmap, it was working perfectly fine 2 days ago.Confusedmileymad:

Message 632 of 1,431 (660 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i have been down since before xmas!
this is BS, im considering getting a refund!

Message 633 of 1,431 (662 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The 'loading family just loads map again' happened to me when I tried playing around 2 weeks ago so i just left it without changing anything. I went on holiday and came back after a few days and it was loading fine and I was able to play like normal. So I thought it was a weird one time thing. but it came back again this morning. I don't know what's wrong?

I've never had mods. I have the same problem on all of my saved games. I cant start a new game. I had no backups. I have only been playing one household for a while but I had other saved games that I don't play anymore. My only sim was a musician at level 10 in career and her aspiration was something to do with music. There were no children or teens in my game. I didn't start a new game. I downloaded a house from the gallery at the very start of my game and played with it for over a week so I don't think the house is the problem. I don't know anything else that would be important, you're the experts & we paid money to play this game so find a solution ASAP.

Message 634 of 1,431 (659 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have a question....This is supposed to be EA  Help Link, so why isn't EA helping? Do they even bother to read this? Even the Forum is starting to load up with this issue but not one word from EA or the "so-called" Gurus. Oh, and don't even bother to try the one-on one help chat. I sat for an hour waiting for someone to give support. When I fianlly got someone he had no idea how to fix this problem and gave me the same line, "EA is aware of the problem and is working on it" BUNK!!!!

Message 635 of 1,431 (625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing this problem at the moment 06 Jan 2015. I have not been able to play for 2 days now. Pressing play on the households, it goes to the loading and then takes me back to the map. I've tried creating a new sim and entering build mode but still have the same problem. When is this going to be retified, or do I need to do something in the game?

Message 636 of 1,431 (608 Views)

Cant open houses

★★★ Newbie

I can open the game and get to either neighborhood but when i click on a household and click the play button it goes to the loading screen but then closes out back to the neighborhood.... i've closed the game completly twice but dosen't do anything..

Message 637 of 1,431 (613 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just started having this issue and just got my game on Christmas. I do know that I did the cheat cas.fulleditmode and changed my sims nose and eyes (they had a really unattractive baby) but when I was done doing that it took me to the world and won't let me play any files not even the Goth household. Hoping for updates with EA soon. This game would be great without all the bugs.

Message 638 of 1,431 (598 Views)

Trying to load my house and it goes back to map

★★★ Newbie

It's been 3 day's and I still cant play sims 4 game. What is being done to fix this problem? I see Im not the only one have this issue!

Message 639 of 1,431 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My sister and I have been having the same problem for the past 2 weeks and we have been unable to play. We went to check up on it today, and still nothing worked. We decided that we might as well download the holiday celebration pack just to see what happens. After it was installing, we had the option to click play. Once installed, our game works fine again. I have no way of knowing if that helped, but its worth a shot if the same thing is happening to anyone else.

Message 640 of 1,431 (586 Views)