[INFORMATION] Which editions are there and what's the difference ?

by crinrict

Original Post

[INFORMATION] Which editions are there and what's the difference ?

[ Edited ]
Hero

Sims 4 is avaible in 5 different editions and depending on what you buy, there's different stuff coming with it. Be aware that you'll need an Internet connection for both the DVD and the download version (Details above)

Through Origin

You'll receive the following content if you order through Origin. You can only get the digital download version through Origin. I strongly recommend to only buy Keys through authorized sellers since EA is known to block keys from unauthorized sellers.

Limited Edition

• Life of the Party Digital Content: Gather ‘round the Flaming Tiki Bar in spectacular party costumes.

Digital Deluxe

• Life of the Party Digital Content: Gather ‘round the Flaming Tiki Bar in spectacular party costumes.
  • Up All Night Digital Content: Party till dawn with a laser light show, hot new parties, outfits, decorations and recipes.
  • Digital Soundtrack: Groove to the music of the game.
  • Awesome Animal Hats

As DVD in retail

The collectors edition is not listed for north America yet and for the UK it's exclusive to GAME. In Australia/New Zealand it's available through EB Games but I don't know if it's exclusive.

Standard

• No extras

Limited Edition

Premium Edition

• Creator’s Guide Hardcover Book: A hardcover guide that teaches you to become a Sims master creator, and also includes art from The Sims 4.
  • Up All Night Digital Content: Party till dawn with a laser light show, hot new parties, outfits, decorations and recipes.

Collector's Edition

• Plumbob USB by Steel Series
  • Creator’s Guide Hardcover Book: A hardcover guide that teaches you to become a Sims master creator, and also includes art from The Sims 4.
  • Digital Soundtrack: Groove to the music of the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 19 (3,574 Views)

Pack Collector's Edition - The Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I want to know if there will be selling of Pack Collector's Edition - The Sims 4
Brazil. I would love to buy, because I live in Brazil.

Thank you for your attention. ^ - ^

Message 1 of 19 (3,807 Views)

The Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

What's the difference between The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe and The Sims 4 Limited Edition ?

Message 2 of 19 (3,643 Views)

Re: The Sims 4

Hero (Retired)

The Sims™ 4 LIMITED EDITION

• Life of the Party Digital Content: Features the Flaming Tiki Bar and spectacular party costumes.

The Sims™ 4 DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION

• Up All Night Digital Content: Features the Laser Light Show, new parties, outfits, decorations, and recipes.
  • Life of the Party Digital Content: Features the Flaming Tiki Bar and spectacular party costumes.
  • Digital Soundtrack: A digital soundtrack featuring music from the game.

Message 3 of 19 (3,642 Views)

Will The Sims 4 Collector's Edition be available for the United states?

★★ Novice

The only thing holding me back from pre-ordering is news about The Sims 4 Collector's Edition. If you guys could provide information about that that would be great.

Message 4 of 19 (3,793 Views)

The Sims 4 Pre Order

★★★ Newbie

Im thinking about pre ordering the sims 4 but just wanted to know the difference between the sims 4 limited addition and the sims 4 digital delux addition, i tried finding out the difference but i couldnt unfortunatly.

Best regards

Tia Moore

Message 5 of 19 (3,644 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Pre Order

Hero (Retired)
Message 6 of 19 (3,643 Views)

Re: Will The Sims 4 Collector's Edition be available for the United states?

★★★ Newbie

And for Cananda?

Message 7 of 19 (3,778 Views)

Re: Will The Sims 4 Collector's Edition be available for the United states?

Community Manager

With the game being released in Fall 2014 most retailers haven't finalised the plans for their special editions yet. You can expect to get more information on this next year.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 8 of 19 (3,758 Views)

The Sims 4 Collectors Edition

★ Novice

Hey, I just wanted to check if I can pre order the Sims 4 collectors edition? If yes, where from and can it be shipped to Israel?

Thank you

Message 9 of 19 (3,749 Views)