I can't interact with anything in sims 4

by penceyiero

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't interact with anything in sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I just updated my sims game today and before then everything worked fine. Since I've updated, the cursor works fine but when I'm in live mode I can't click anything at all except menu buttons and all. I can't click my sims/other sims or click objects, it just lets me hit play or pause to watch them. It worked fine after I tried playing with mods disabled, so I guess it's custom content causing the problem but I have no idea which of it is the problem content and I have a ton of stuff in the mods folder too

I guess I just can't use custom content at all anymore with the new clothes setting for genders? idk

edit* it was the script mod for cheat interactions <link removed. Links are not allowed at AHQ. Please only name the mod>

my game works fine without it but I always use the mod so that's pretty disappointing

Message 1 of 3 (9,685 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't interact with anything in sims 4

[ Edited ]

@penceyiero wrote:

edit* it was the script mod for cheat interactions 

my game works fine without it but I always use the mod so that's pretty disappointing

If that mod is causing issues try contacting the maker of the mod, ask them to update it. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (12,395 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@penceyiero wrote:

edit* it was the script mod for cheat interactions 

If that mod is causing issues try contacting the maker of the mod, ask them to update it. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (12,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you! I actually just installed this mod and had the same problem as you. 

Message 3 of 3 (8,244 Views)