Re: Get To Work Detective Bug with City Living Apartments No Evidence

by crinrict

Original Post

Get To Work Detective Bug with City Living Apartments No Evidence.

★ Novice

Issue

My detective whom is rank 1 went to the crime scene to collect evidence and take pictures.  The location was in an apartment in the city living area and there was absolutely no evidence to be found.  I walked my detective around every square inch of the apartment and did the activity to search for evidence and nothing popped up.  

Where does the bug occur ?

It seems this only occurs in the city living area.  I did this on another character but his first crime scene was at house in a residential area not sure where but it was not in the city living area.

Mods/CC

I do not have any mods.

Expansion Packs/Game Packs/Stuff Packs

[GTW]: Get To Work
[GT]: Get Together
[OR]: Outdoor Retreat
[SD]: Spa Day
[LSP]: Luxury Stuff Pack
[DO] Dine Out

I also have City Living, Vintage Glamor Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff

Occurring since

I just got the game most of the expansions around the beginning of the year.  I just started seeing this problem when I tried out the detective job.

Operating system

Windows 10

Message 1 of 3 (400 Views)

Re: Get To Work Detective Bug with City Living Apartments No Evidence.

Hero

Does it happen every time you go to a crime scene in the city ? If so, would you be willing to share your save game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (387 Views)

Re: Get To Work Detective Bug with City Living Apartments No Evidence

Hero

Tagging @koryanders for further feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (371 Views)