Festival lot items being placed in my family inventory

by MissEshia

Original Post

Festival lot items being placed in my family inventory

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

When I was playing today My sim family got a notice: "One or more objects that have been left on the street have been moved to your household inventory to make room for happenings on the open street." The thing is the items placed in my inventory are the street items that are supposed to be there. In the inventory were the Tea and Hot Drinks stall, the Vegetable and ingredients stall, as well as, 2 latern and posts, and the center stage performance space.

Message 1 of 11 (1,819 Views)

Re: Festival lot items being placed in my family inventory

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?  If so, please remove them

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (1,760 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am not using any mods. None at all not even ones to enhance gameplay. Nothing. The only thing I did was download the new update and buy vintage glamour stuff pack. I never had this problem before then. 

Message 3 of 11 (1,744 Views)

Hero

Sorry @MissEshia I haven't been able to test this with the holidays and being sick and such.

I'll test this this week

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (1,689 Views)

Hero

I cannot duplicate this

Was this a one time thing or does it still happen on a regular basis 

@MissEshia

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 11 (1,683 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've been playing other families in different worlds other than san myshuno since this incident . Ill start a new family (save) there again today and see if it happens again. I hope it was a one time problem. I don't know how you can recreate it. But I can tell you this I was in the spice market area, i think, and it was the day the festival was supposed to be there. The game gave me the notice that it gave me my items to make way for the festival but the festival never popped up, the festival never started.

Message 6 of 11 (1,671 Views)

Hero

A curious issue indeed.

Let me know if it happens again and if is, maybe you could share your save.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 11 (1,668 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same thing happen in the Arts District. I have been playing the same family for a while now and they have been living in the same apartment, attending festivals, outings etc., just fine and then suddenly I started getting street objects moved to my family inventory for seemingly no reason. 

Message 8 of 11 (1,602 Views)

Hero

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 11 (1,598 Views)

Festival objects are being moved to inventory

★★★ Apprentice

Hello, there is a bug in my game that when the festival was started began to appear a notification that my objects that were in the street were moved to the inventory, went to check and were items of the festival .... the notification did not stop appearing ...

Translation of notification - One or more objects that were left on the street were moved to the Family / Group inventory to make room for street events.

Message 10 of 11 (1,516 Views)