Re: Custom Content not showing up in The Sims 4

by WiltedDel

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hi im havin problems i downloaded Some cc Shoes annd pants and shirts and not showing up ingaame No i do not have other folders in the mods folder And if u could help me out it would be helpfull 

Message 101 of 219 (1,214 Views)

Hero

Hi @Dayday887

if it's only some of the items you will need to talk to the creator of those. Make sure they are still compatible and that they are not only a recolor.

We can't provide help for individual custom content here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 102 of 219 (1,208 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, i tried to read a bit before posting this so maybe someone was having my issue but it seems not.

basically, no matter what i put into the mod folder nothing works. Usually in the game menu a pop up windows shows with the mods i have on and what not

but no matter what cc i put in nothing shows up 

i have no sub folders

i checked in game option to have cc enabled

i tried installing one mod at a time 

but nothing D:

I hope i explained well, my English isn't the best

Message 103 of 219 (1,144 Views)

Hero

Hi @sanadarapark

are you using onedrive or some other cloud service ? If so, check it that has a SIms 4 folder and use that if it does

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 104 of 219 (1,131 Views)

★ Novice

I have a similar problem, not the same but alike. I have working custom content and I've used it multiple times without any problems, but all of a sudden the new stuff I download just won't show up. It's not the creators or the fact that the custom content is glitched as I've seen others use it before. I know this isn't to do with your problem, and I may have an answer. If it is NOT a .package file, then delete it immediately, and it depends on which website. I recommend The Sims Resource, click download, click Save as, then find the file "Electronic Arts" then click "The Sims 4" showing many different files, as you say you have a Mods folder, put it in there. If it does not download into your game, try another piece of custom content, if it's by the same creator and it still doesn't work, I wouldn't download from them. I hope this helps, I wouldn't see why it wouldn't download though so, keep looking.

Message 105 of 219 (1,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I went to game options and un-enabled cc and it still will not work, I have done it before but I updated my game and it will not work.  

Message 106 of 219 (1,099 Views)

★★ Novice
My cc for sims 4 wont work and I have the mods folder and resource.cfg but still doesn't show up 😔
Message 107 of 219 (1,011 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I've been having a lot of trouble with my cc's. I've been downloading them off of TSR of SFS, I put them into the mods folder, the resource file is there, but nothing is showing up. I have the cc and mods enabled in game and I had a whole library a week ago. I cleaned out a bit and all of it is gone and it won't show up. I think it's because my .package files download as internet explorer but I don't know how to fix it. I've tried compressing into zip, I've done the thing where you generate a new mods folder, I've done everything it feels.

Message 108 of 219 (993 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this same problem, I had the Sims 4 on another computer and it worked perfectly. I don't understand why it does not work now. I have no zip files or anything and I checked in the game options if I had them on but nothing worked. Can you please help me?

Thanks..

Message 109 of 219 (944 Views)

Hero

Hi @missvero305

are you using oneDrive by chance ? If so, check if you have another sims folder there the game could be using instead of the local one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 110 of 219 (934 Views)