[BUG THREAD] The Sims 4 CAS Demo

by crinrict

Original Post

[BUG THREAD] The Sims 4 CAS Demo

[ Edited ]
Hero

This thread is now closed

Please use the regular Bug Thread for issues with the game itself: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/775749/sims-4-base-game-bug-thread-please-read-the-first-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 170 (14,268 Views)

Compiled List

[ Edited ]
Hero

Gallery

• Copy of Household appears as blue box (batsimmer)
  • Unnecessary pictures downloaded to Cache (Sims4Friends)
  • Issue with uploading Sim to Gallery: There was a problem uploading your item to the Gallery (Relly2002)
  • most downloaded sim disappeared from the gallery  vsebesit and xxBrittany
  • Items duplicate and bugged thumbnails (Simsperience)

Audio/Mouse/Graphics

Server Issues

Molding

Clothing/Accessory

• Both male and female contain long sleeved shirts. Either renaming category to shirt or separate category would be better
  • Adding accessory also adds dog head tag (IichterIoh)
  • Certain clothing don't appear in any sub-category. Just general (shante090)
  • Some color options use a different mesh (Alistu, with pictures)

Unclear/Missing/Could be better made Features

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 170 (14,216 Views)

Reserved

Hero

<Reserved>

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 170 (14,214 Views)

Re: Reserved

Hero (Retired)

so far one issue i seem to have run into is i have had three disconnects in the demo  from the server end and when it reconnected the screen froze after the reconnection i left it for a while to see if it would unfreeze it'self in the  i had to ctrl+alt+del taskmanger out of it  and relaunch

Message 4 of 170 (14,018 Views)

Re: [BUG THREAD] The Sims 4 CAS Demo

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

In my households I keep gettings a blue box that appears, it ends up being a copy of another household when I open it into preview mode or just another blue screen. Also I can not upload my households to the gallery it says "Server Error: Could Not Process Request".

Message 5 of 170 (13,934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sometimes when messing with the Lips in detail mode the jaw will jut all the way out and using the undo key does not fix it. You have to readjust the jaw manually.

Message 6 of 170 (13,829 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I had the same Bug as BerryFluff several times. You can acutally fix it with undo but not with the first step. It takes several undos till the jaw takes the previous style. Redo minus one will get back the undone steps. If you overdo the redo you'll get the not wanted jaw back as well.

i had another bug as well several times:

Adding a body accessoire to males also added the dogtag head accessoire. I manually removed the dogtag afterwards.

Message 7 of 170 (13,778 Views)

★ Novice

For me it crashes in Gallery. Not all the time but usually when I try to follow someone or download someone elses sim. 

Message 8 of 170 (13,673 Views)

Hero

@lozareth24 wrote:

For me it crashes in Gallery. Not all the time but usually when I try to follow someone or download someone elses sim. 

Does it matter how many people are online ? Do you have a strong internet connection and do you use wifi or LAN ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 170 (13,579 Views)

★ Novice

Serious problem: by visiting the gallery, the cache memory fills up unnecessarily. Even if you were to look at a single Sim your cache is filled with documents afterwards. We had 130 Sim pictures in our cache file, having only looked at 8 or 10 Sims. 8 of those 130 files also turned out to be corrupted files!

Message 10 of 170 (13,520 Views)