[FIXED] Wedding Party Lost/Canceled after move-in screen

by Ogregames64

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Wedding Party Lost/Canceled after move-in screen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I noticed there was a bug reported for "Weddings gone wrong", but I wasn't sure what that meant.

I planned a party at the park and when my sim got there, I entered build mode to add a wedding arch. After the sims had married the game asked how wanted to merge the households. After confirming that I wanted the two to live in the currently played house, the game resumed at the park, but the party was no longer in effect: no goals and the bride (whom I had just added to the household) was at home.

It's a minor issue, but I didn't know if it had been reported, yet.

Message 1 of 7 (736 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wedding Party Lost/Canceled

[ Edited ]
Hero

This is no longer an issue as the move in screen now happens after the party is over.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (475 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Yes, that was what others reported by others and what I meant there. I've added this thread now so others can add their experience.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (724 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 3 of 7 (720 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My problem is a little different. Sims are getting married and when they finish to exchange the votes, they are still getting married and the goal of "getting married" does not complete. At the end of the wedding event failure.

Message 4 of 7 (529 Views)

Hero

Does this have anything to do with with moving in with each other ? If not, please make a new thread. This one is the moving process interrupting the party.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (525 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Do not move anything. Okay, I'll create another thread.

Message 6 of 7 (521 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

This is no longer an issue as the move in screen now happens after the party is over.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (476 Views)