[FIXED] Issues with time/Clock

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Triple-Speed Animation Bug

★★ Novice

But only for a while, than they keep going. But if they stuck, it could take 10~30 Minutes ingame time, which I would need for some Jobs.

Message 71 of 164 (1,225 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

But the clock never jumps backwards when you go back to single speed ?

I can see what your issue is, just trying to make sure you're also not seeing the time freeze issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 72 of 164 (1,212 Views)

★★ Novice

So what should I do now ?

Message 73 of 164 (1,205 Views)

Hero

Not sure what you mean ?

Is your time jumping backwards or is it not ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 74 of 164 (1,134 Views)

★★ Novice

The time isnt jumping backwards. The time is normal.

Message 75 of 164 (1,130 Views)

Hero

OK. Thanks

So it's not related to that problem

ATM, there's not much you can do. I've listed this thread and forwarded and I don't know if more info is needed at this point.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 76 of 164 (1,085 Views)

Time is showing wrong

★★★★ Novice

Everytime my sim goes to work, or bed (just when there's the "superspeed"), time is showing wrong. Sometimes it stucks like on 11pm and after some time boom, it's 5am and my sim is fully awake. Same porblem with their work, time isn't moving, stuck on certain hour, minutes are moving so fast it's just streak, and boom, he's suddenly home. On 3x speed it's exactly opposite - time is running faster, then it actually is. Any ideas?

I tried delete cache and the lowest specs with no visible result. 

Message 77 of 164 (1,209 Views)

Re: Time is showing wrong

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?  If so, please remove them

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 78 of 164 (1,197 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I use only three mods and I've never had problems, but I guess I could try it without them and see if it works. Meantime, here's the file...

Message 79 of 164 (1,192 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Weird... If I began new game, everything is fine, but my old one do that problems over and over (it's not the only one, I began playing new game yesterday and before that there were same problems). Mods are removed, so it's not by them, I guess. :/

Message 80 of 164 (1,184 Views)