[FIXED] Able to Buy BEGUILING For Kids

by 3mm4-th3-s1mm3r

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Able to Buy BEGUILING For Kids

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

In the Rewards Store, it gives me the option to buy the Beguiling trait for kids. The beguiling trait is (quote) "Beguiling Sims can put anyone in a Flirty mood with just one look." I'm not going to actually by the trait in case it corrupts the game, but it does give me the option. 

Message 1 of 5 (790 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [TO TEST] Able to Buy BEGUILING For Kids

Hero

• Children will no longer be able to purchase the beguiling reward trait.

Fixed in Patch 1.33.38

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (722 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I can duplicate this. 

Do you know if it's always been this way ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (772 Views)

★★ Novice

Not that I know of. I've always thought/known that beguiling wasn't able/allowed for kids since it deals with romance, and kids aren't allowed to have a flirty mood or have anything to do with romance (other than getting a note saying "U R CUTE" or using mods.) I assume this is a glitch/bug in this patch due to the fact that kids can't really interact in romantic ways/situations. I did decide to copy the save file and use that copy to buy the trait, and it does nothing. As a matter of fact, nothing detrimental happened, and the kid is now a teen and still has that trait. Thank you so much for taking your time! So long story short, I'm pretty sure that it hasn't been this way.

Message 3 of 5 (748 Views)

Hero

I'm still unsure but I've added this for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (729 Views)

Hero

• Children will no longer be able to purchase the beguiling reward trait.

Fixed in Patch 1.33.38

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (723 Views)