Re: Toddler did not automatically age up with their twin

by shadedgrey63

Original Post

[FEEDBACK] Toddler did not automatically age up with their twin

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

It was both their birthdays, but they did not age up together as they should. I eventually used a cake to age up the other one. Is this a bug? In my experience twins/triplets age up automatically one after the other.

Message 1 of 14 (1,174 Views)

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?  If so, please remove them

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 14 (1,151 Views)

★★ Guide

Nope, it's a vanilla game.

Message 3 of 14 (1,140 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I've seen other reports where the toddler didn't age up on it's own. Might not have anything to do with twins.

Are they vampires or normal Sims ? 

Do you happen to still have a save from before they aged up ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 14 (1,131 Views)

Hero

Tagging @shadedgrey63 for more feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 14 (1,120 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

They are normal sims.

And no, unfortunately.

Though I'm doing a 100 Baby Challenge; will making a separate save before each toddler ages up help with your research?

Message 6 of 14 (1,111 Views)

Hero

I do have vampire tot-twins atm.

I'll check if I can duplicate but it will be a moment as I don't have the time to test anything until next week

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 14 (1,099 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @shadedgrey63

• Were the twins always together, or did they spend time on separate lots for a while?  
  • What lifespan settings were you using? (Short / Normal / Long)
  • Did you use the cas.fulleditmode cheat at any point?
  • Also, would you be willing to share your save files?  (It's possible the files might still be useful to us even though you may not have saves from before the age up.)

Thank you.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 8 of 14 (1,056 Views)

★★ Guide

Sorry for making you wait, @SimQARobo

@SimQARobo wrote:

Hello @shadedgrey63

• Were the twins always together, or did they spend time on separate lots for a while?  Always together, but I may have aged them up before they did automatically, and being twins to a single mom, they may have been aged up at separate times on the same day.
  • What lifespan settings were you using? (Short / Normal / Long)  Normal
  • Did you use the cas.fulleditmode cheat at any point? Yes, because the birthday cake wasn't working to age up, but I've since found a workaround.
  • Also, would you be willing to share your save files?  (It's possible the files might still be useful to us even though you may not have saves from before the age up.) Yes, but I first want to see if it occurs again without meddling with aging the babies up early. (I have twins again)

Thank you.

Message 9 of 14 (1,038 Views)

EA Sims Team

@shadedgrey63

No problem Standard smile

Thank you for the information!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 10 of 14 (1,022 Views)