Message 121 of 146 (1,698 Views)

Re: Child's Hair Color Changing When Re-Opening Save File

Hero

Thanks

I'll make sure it goes to the right people

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 122 of 146 (1,690 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have had this exact problem for months, with toddlers too. hair changing and eyes changing. always. it doesn't matter what save it's on, it doesn't matter if there are mods/CC or not, it always. changes. and it's always to red or blonde, usually blonde. so many people have been having this problem for so long, I feel as though it should've been fixed by now. if everything works for adults, everything should work for kids and toddlers.

Message 123 of 146 (1,522 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi all.

We are still investigating this issue, Is anyone happy to provide the entire EA folder and Dxdiag on this one? Does anyone has a save which has no Mods or CC where this is occurring?  If so please upload the files as per the post here

Message 124 of 146 (1,505 Views)

★ Guide

The bug (with both children and toddlers) occurs mostly with CC recolours. Will an attempt to fix that be made? I know the usual stance is that anything CC related is unsupported, but in this case it's not the CC itself that is causing the issue, as this isn't something that affects teens and older. 

Message 125 of 146 (1,497 Views)

Hero

Pretty sure CC won't be fixed.

Did you check with the creators if they maybe updated their cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 126 of 146 (1,490 Views)

★★ Novice

@IrishMadCat_EA wrote:

Hi all.

We are still investigating this issue, Is anyone happy to provide the entire EA folder and Dxdiag on this one? Does anyone has a save which has no Mods or CC where this is occurring?  If so please upload the files as per the post here

I haven't played the sims 4 in awhile and when I began playing again I came across this bug. At first I thought it was the mods or the cc so I played the game without it but the hair color glitch is still there. The toddler and the children's hair color does not stay changed to the players' chosen color but is randomly decided by the game this bug is apparent in a game without the mods or any of the cc. Therefore it is not the cc or the mod's problem it is the game itself. It is extremely annoying and frustrating and dampens the gameplay. 

Message 127 of 146 (1,403 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@blueskye13 Do you have a save where this is occurring without CC or Mods? Are you happy to provide your EA folder and Dxdiag? If so please upload the files as per the post here and advise of which save the error occurs. 

Message 128 of 146 (1,395 Views)

Help ! Toddler hair keeps changing color :(

★★★★ Novice
Yes, I have CC but no mods. This happens with every hair... cc or not. My toddlers hair color keeps changing everytime she changes clothes or the game loads.. same with my kid sims eyebrows !! So frustrating ! The patch did not fix the issue.
Message 129 of 146 (1,336 Views)

Re: Help ! Toddler hair keeps changing color :(

Hero

Hi @Trishabbbb

would you be willing to share your save as per @IrishMadCat_EA instructions above.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 130 of 146 (1,320 Views)