by Huntsman35

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[TROUBELSHOOT] [PH] Didn't get aspiration trait from Super Parent

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi,

Bug with the new Super Parent Aspiration. I just completed it and the trait reward is not showing up in simology, so I assume it is bugged.  I did have mods on, but went back and did it without from earlier save but still the trait doesn't show up in simology. Should it? Or is it bugged? Seems so, all my other aspiration traits are showing up just fine (68 of them) including ones done yesterday.

Message 1 of 9 (1,414 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [TROUBELSHOOT] [PH] Didn't get aspiration trait from Super Parent

★★ Novice

Hi,

I checked this morning and the trait is there. Wasn't there before as I had an odd number of traits before and now it is even number. Wasn't there for days after I completed either. At a guess I think maybe it updated with the most recent patch that added the climbing wall. Whatever the reason it is there now.

I didn't try the complete_current_milestone because all the milestone's were already complete, but I was going to try

traits.equip_trait RoleModel if I got no answer here as to the cause, or a fix without a cheat.

Oh well, all is good now it seems.

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (1,482 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO TEST] [PH] Didn't get aspiration trait from Super Parent

Hero

Giving this a nudge as I didn't have time to test yet

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (1,387 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks. Let me know what happens. Testing it again myself with another sim just to see if there is any difference. For the record the one I did it with first of all was a vampire sim, and I've had more issues with vamps than I have with mortal sims for bugs.

Message 3 of 9 (1,371 Views)

Hero

Working on it but with a non-vampire family atm.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (1,365 Views)

Hero

Hi @Huntsman35

I've tested this and had not issues myself.

Tried my Vampire family with cheats as well and they both got the trait.

Were you able to do further testing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (1,338 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Huntsman35 @crinrict

By using cheatcode ( aspirations.complete_current_milestone ) , the Aspiration Reward Trait ( Role Model trait ) is added.

Message 6 of 9 (1,325 Views)

Hero

@NoahLGP and it's not for you when not using the cheat ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (1,317 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

I checked this morning and the trait is there. Wasn't there before as I had an odd number of traits before and now it is even number. Wasn't there for days after I completed either. At a guess I think maybe it updated with the most recent patch that added the climbing wall. Whatever the reason it is there now.

I didn't try the complete_current_milestone because all the milestone's were already complete, but I was going to try

traits.equip_trait RoleModel if I got no answer here as to the cause, or a fix without a cheat.

Oh well, all is good now it seems.

Message 8 of 9 (1,483 Views)

Hero

Marking this as fixed for now then but leaving here in case others have the same issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (1,279 Views)