[FIXED] [V] Vampire Eyes keep changing to normal on children

by Nancy9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [V] Vampire Eyes keep changing to normal on children

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

My vampire toddler was born with the vampire eyes that are all white, but randomly his eyes changed to a different colour. I changed them to white again using cas.fulledit and when I came out of cas they changed to another random colour. Now the toddler is a child and the same issue keeps happening. I can't get the white eyes to stay on my sim

Message 1 of 24 (7,173 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Vampire Face Details Resets To Default With And w/o Mods

[ Edited ]
Hero

• Toddlers born with vampire parents, will now maintain the eye color they were born with (or that the player had modified them to be) even after loading them into Create a Sim.

Fixed in Patch 1.30.103

Tagging @iiCozyAnja @Nancy9 and @KaitySpirit for feedback as I'm not 100% sure if all is fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 11 of 24 (7,303 Views)

All Replies

Re: Vampire child eyes changing

Hero

Hi @Nancy9

Are you using mods/cc in your game ?  If so, please remove them

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 24 (6,633 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having this problem too! My vampire child keeps changing eye colors and won't keep his original vampire eye color. I came here now because I just tried to edit them back to red using cas.fulleditmode and they changed to normal old blue this time. Very disappointing since I love those vampire eyes! I am not using any mods or cc.

Sorry that this is sort of the opposite problem from the OP, but I found no topics specifically for this.

Message 3 of 24 (6,572 Views)

Hero

@KaitySpirit wrote:

I'm having this problem too! My vampire child keeps changing eye colors and won't keep his original vampire eye color. I came here now because I just tried to edit them back to red using cas.fulleditmode and they changed to normal old blue this time. Very disappointing since I love those vampire eyes! I am not using any mods or cc.

Sorry that this is sort of the opposite problem from the OP, but I found no topics specifically for this.

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 24 (6,560 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I uploaded the save that has the error and removed all other families I played to make it easy to find the right house. The vampire was created in CAS as a toddler and was fine at first, I do not know exactly when this problem started since it was not super obvious to notice. Thank you for looking into this and I hope that this helps solve the problem for others too!

Message 5 of 24 (6,555 Views)

Hero

Thanks.

I'll try later today

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 24 (6,548 Views)

Hero

I can duplicate your issue with that Sim. Have you never used CC/Mods or removed it ?

OP was the other way round though so this thread has gotten a bit of a mixture of two things and I don't know if they are related or not.

I'll forward your save to the devs.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 24 (6,538 Views)

Re: Toddlers' Eyes

★★★★ Apprentice
I am having this issue too. Twice now my toddlers who were born with the new vampire eyes from the vampire pack (one with the white eyes, the other the blue ones), the eyes keep changing to brown when I change the toddlers hair / clothes. I can't change it back to the blue vampire ones as when I exit create a sim the eyes are brown. I have no cc, just the no more culling mod.

When they age to a teenager I can change their eyes but even when they are children the eyes have the same issues
Message 8 of 24 (6,519 Views)

Hero

@Nancy9 merged your post with your old report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 24 (6,503 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 24 (6,467 Views)