[FIXED] [V] Reconfiguration drink doesn't work

by Wyrren

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [V] Reconfiguration drink doesn't work

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello! There have been a lot of people complaining that their reconfiguration drinks are not working. My sim actually had two options to drink on hers. The top one did nothing. After I made a new drink, the one slightly to the right allowed her to change her powers.

Message 1 of 7 (11,634 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [V] Reconfiguration drink doesn't work

Hero

The Draught of Reconfiguration and Vampire Resistance Cocktail drinks will no longer have two drink options in the pie menu.

Fixed in Patch 1.32.1

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (8,669 Views)

All Replies

Re: [WORKAROUND] Reconfiguration drink doesn't work

[ Edited ]
Hero

If you only have the option once, the drink will do nothing. Try making a second one

If you have the drink option twice, make sure to use the one more to the right and not the middle one

Also: Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (11,464 Views)

Vampire drink to reset his powers won't work

★★ Novice

There is a drink called "Draught of Reconfiguration" that is suppose to let you reset their Vampire powers. I have given this drink to my Vampire 4 different times and it does not work. Is there a trick to this? Also I wanted to have one of my female sims marry Don Lothario but it keeps telling me " Marrying a Sim in your employ would be inappropriate. Dismiss them from their role to further pursue a relationship". I don't know how to do this even if he was employed by her which he wasn't. The Plasma Jane and the Sunlight Reversal cocktail's work but that's the only one's that do. Is there a different way to reset the Vampire powers and weaknesses?

Message 3 of 7 (10,875 Views)

Re: Vampire drink to reset his powers won't work

Hero

Hi @sissy-bp

I've merged you post with existing bug report

Please refer to the solution post for a workaround

For the propose bug, please refer to this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-cannot-propose/td-p/5733980/jump-to/first-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (10,861 Views)

★ Guide

It's still not fixed after the last patch.

Message 5 of 7 (8,126 Views)

★★★ Novice

YAY!! this worked for me!!Standard smile

Spoiler

Message 6 of 7 (7,138 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [V] Reconfiguration drink doesn't work

Hero

The Draught of Reconfiguration and Vampire Resistance Cocktail drinks will no longer have two drink options in the pie menu.

Fixed in Patch 1.32.1

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (8,670 Views)