[FIXED] Female Sims wearing bra in Shower/bathing

by Frauschattten

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Female Sims wearing bra in Shower/bathing

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

A few days after my reply here last July, I received an answer from EA Answers com, a day or two afterwards a strange small  "patch" updated my origin and every new sim lady I created was released from the awful pink bra while taking a shower. Quite strange.... I could  hardly believe it....

After yesterday's  last patch of 27.9.2016 - EA has succeeded to ruin everything again! The newly created  Simladies are "wearing their bra" again. It has nothing to do with clothing, or hairstyles, it is a  BUG within the game and EA should take care. WE would love to buy the new expansion pack, but we'll think twice now.

EA please, repair your BUG!!! 

Thank you and best wishes.

Message 1 of 128 (27,755 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] Female Sims wearing bra in Shower/bathing

[ Edited ]
Hero

We fixed an issue that could cause female Sims to remain wearing a pink bra when taking a shower.
  • Wait... I’m sorry. The issue is that the mosaic censor grid will no longer have hints of mosaic pink in it?
    • Yep.
  • Ok. So, just for clarity, the censor grid pink, that was showing in the mosaic, will no longer be present?
    • Yep.
  • I feel so conflicted with this note.

This has been fixed in Patch 1.32.1

Please be aware that affected Sims are NOT fixed automatically but it shouldn't newly happen.

If you're not opposed to Mods, you can use MC Command Center to reset the nude outfit.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 100 of 128 (17,856 Views)

All Replies

Re: I have an Bug, With my Sims are taking shower with their cloth on

Hero

Hi @Frauschattten

Could you upload your Sim to the gallery (put in the comments that it's for testing and not to download) and then put the name of the Sim here

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 128 (27,546 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi Crin,

First of all thanks for answering my message.

As it is frustrating I've been trying  to find out my self how this is happening.

Every Sim  Female who  has been  sent to CAS "Changing  Appearence", is now wearing her  pink bra during  shower, bathing, etc.  The New Ones are ok at first wearing a bra  only after their  second shower. It is quite strange and really frustrating, I wish I knew the real reason,   it has nothing to do with a "CERTAIN SIM FEMALE"... All of them will start wearing their bra if I'll change their clothings in CAS.

This started immediately after the last update!!!!

Thanks for your attention and best wishes,

Frauschatten

Message 3 of 128 (27,534 Views)

★★★ Novice

This latest bug is indeed annoying.  Even the little girls shower and bathe with an undershirt on.  The Sims can no longer get naked.  Having clothes on in the shower is just weird.  I hope they fix this.  It has nothing to do with CC.   Skinny dipping with a bra on is a bit strange at best.  HELP!

Message 4 of 128 (27,522 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you for your message,

Feeling the same!

Ea should fix their bug, it is annoying!

Message 5 of 128 (27,512 Views)

Hero

I haven't really played since the last patch but did you remove all cc and tried a new game with new Sims to see if it still happens ? Not a downloaded Sim but a fresh one.

The issue at hand WAS cc related. That was proven many times. If there's a new issue, then you need to open a new thread with a new bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 128 (27,497 Views)

Hero

@FxyLdy62 wrote:

This latest bug is indeed annoying.  Even the little girls shower and bathe with an undershirt on.  The Sims can no longer get naked.  Having clothes on in the shower is just weird.  I hope they fix this.  It has nothing to do with CC.   Skinny dipping with a bra on is a bit strange at best.  HELP!

Are you using any mods or cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 128 (27,490 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi Crin,

I've removed my CC Folder and started a new game (by the way I've never downloaded any Sim).... I do create them in CAS normally  with CC of course.

1. You can not check a  newly made Sim without the Mod folder because the Censor is working and covering everythinh up.

2. It can't be CC related - I've deleted all 3 CC  packeges related to CAS which I've  downloaded the same day.  It didn't happen before the new patch, it happenend directly afterwards!

As I've reported - everything starts smoothly with newly made Sims untill the moment   they are sent to "Change Appearence", then, the  weird thing starts... It must be a bug, as I've had it before and it has dissappeared strangely enough immediately after complaining here in July. Was it a "Miracle"?

Many have the same problem and many  Simmers complain. This fact might be known to you.

Thank you!

Message 8 of 128 (27,477 Views)

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save then ?

I haven't tried the myself but I had two people test and both couldn't duplicate.

The problem with the issue in this thread is that once a Sim is affected, even removing the cc doesn't solve the problem. You'll need to reset them. I believe Sims studio has a batch fix for it. Did you try that ?

I have no idea why it went away for you before as I haven't heard of any fixes from EA's side.

Since you say it's not a specific Sim, a save would be helpful to duplicate.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 128 (27,512 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi Crin,

1.The problem started with  Get to Work, we didn't experience it before

2. It affected all Simfemales except for the elder ones in Willow Creek (I've tested some ).

3. As I wrote to you before, after trying here to find an answer (last July). A small update reached me via Origin. You can imagine that I  have not the capcity to update Origin myself! and I was not dreaming!

Then something strange occured, one of my created Sims was "abducted"," returend" and I found out that she is bathing without that awful pink bra. So I've started to ckeck slowly all the other ones - all  were still affected.  I've decided to continue checking and  deleted all my Simsfemales and created new ones in every household. All of them were ok from that moment untill the last patch. Just to let you know -  I've not deleted at that time, even one single file related to CAS from my Mods folder. I could hardly believe that this frustrating bug dissappeared all of a sudden!

The problem now is different as I've reported  - it starts smoothly but the moment you enter CAS again,  even if you do not change the outfits  the Sims (only the female ones, are affected. It is annoying.

I've tried of course to fix it  with the help of Sims 4 Studio, the tool itself is fantastic, but it can't fix the bug.

I've  shared one of my Sims and added a comment " just for testing".  Monique Gilbert, Sandvik Household.

Thanks for you attention and best wishes.

Why should I duplicated any Sim?  I will not be able to use CAS a second time without getting this awful, annoying bug.

Message 10 of 128 (27,496 Views)