[FIXED] Doors staying locked once tenant moves out

by LadyLucy78

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Doors staying locked once tenant moves out

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I noticed that the new tenants I placed in apartments weren't leaving and the option to visit them was greyed out. The apartments had previously had tenants in them that I had played with, I use lock door for most of my played SIMS. It feels/looks like the apartment doors are staying accessible only for the original SIM who set the doors to be locked. 

I know I could fix this by playing with the SIM currently in the apartment and setting the door for them but I don't like to play SIMS I don't intend to carry on with and unless there's another way to fix it this would make those apartments uninhabitable.

I have no CC/mods installed. I have City Living, Get to Work, and Outdoor Retreat.

This has been happening since I first switched SIMS around in the apartments so maybe a week or two ago. It's a fresh game apart from the two SIMS I'm currently playing, I had been trying to get the Deliver Baby at Surgical Table to work and I reset the whole game then so only there are only the two currently played SIMS. The only ones I forced into the apartments were unplayed SIMS that came with the game. 

Message 1 of 3 (905 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Doors staying locked once tenant moves out

Hero

This looks fixed to me

@LadyLucy78 does it now work for you as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (650 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

I've tested this

Actually happens for houses as well. Doesn't seem a apartment exclusive issue.

EDIT: Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (844 Views)

Hero

This looks fixed to me

@LadyLucy78 does it now work for you as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (651 Views)