[ARCHIVED] [CL] Can't Sell Posters at 'Come and Get it Street Store'

by IronicBeauty

Original Post

[ARCHIVED] [CL] Can't Sell Posters at 'Come and Get it Street Store'

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

You have the option to put posters in the street store inventory but when you go to stock the table it always gives you the following message "Your table has run out of space to fit the items you are trying to stock. Try restocking again after clearing some space." 

I've tried using the portable gallery but it only allows paintings in the inventory.  

Message 1 of 6 (2,783 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Can't Sell Posters at 'Come and Get it Street Store'

Hero

Seeing this too

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (2,722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I would imagine that the issue is because the posters are wall objects and so cannot be placed on table slots.

I'd say it's more of an oversite rather than a bug.

Message 3 of 6 (2,226 Views)

Hero

I agree with you but I think you should not be able to place them there in the first place.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (2,212 Views)

★★★ Pro

I am able to add the posters to the table but they don't stock.  I don't get the error message either.  Are the posters supposed to be able to be stocked on the table?

Message 5 of 6 (1,076 Views)

Hero
@canelacaliente This is a really old thread and doesn't use template. Probably best to create a new one for the stacking.

Archiving this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,052 Views)