[OPEN][SSP] Spooky party doesn't count for party animal aspiration

by funcrunch

Original Post

[OPEN][SSP] Spooky party doesn't count for party animal aspiration

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

My Sim with a Party Animal aspiration threw a Spooky party, and got a gold medal. She got credit in the aspiration for getting a silver medal or above, but did not get credit for throwing the party; her number of parties thrown still displays as 0/3.

I'm playing on a Mac running Yosemite (10.10.5), I have all expansions, game and stuff packs, but no mods or custom content.

Message 1 of 5 (812 Views)

Re: Spooky party doesn't count for party animal aspiration

Hero

I thought that was already on the list .. guess not .. added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (792 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I just checked this with another Sim household as I thought from the December patch notes it might be fixed. I threw a Spooky party and got a gold medal, but it failed to count for Milestone III of the Party Animal aspiration, "Earn Silver on 3 Thrown Parties." (This is slightly different from what I reported in the original post of this thread, where the gold medal did register but failed to count as a party for Milestone II.)

Message 3 of 5 (775 Views)

Hero

Thanks for your feedback.

Maybe others can give more input how it's for them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (770 Views)

Hero

I can verify that.

It counts for second but not third milestone.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (754 Views)