[WORKAROUND] Running Down Street For Work/School

by canelacaliente

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[WORKAROUND] Running Down Street For Work/School

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Sims have been going down the street to go to work or school instead of disappearing from in front of the house.  This causes the Sims to be late to work or school.  This hasn't happened with all Sims in a household, just some and it happens when they visit other Sims sometimes.

Message 1 of 40 (2,737 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Running Down Street For Work/School

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Marking this as solution for visibility. It's still a unsolved bug

I found a comment this thread about the issue.  http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/865244/it-takes-forever-in-windenburg-for-kids-to-get-to-...

starcrunch:  This happens in all worlds if you rotate to a household with members not all on one lot. If you get them on one lot, rotate away for a minute to another household and then come back to the affected household it'll be fixed if they're now all on the home lot.

View in thread

Message 5 of 40 (2,795 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Is this now happening in all worlds ?

I've seen it from time to time on certain lots but not on all.

Also I don't have this issue on my own current lot which is Windenburg.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 40 (2,685 Views)

★★★ Pro

I will make a list of the premade lots it is happening on and I will get back to you.

Message 3 of 40 (2,679 Views)

Hero

Ok.

Added to neighborhood/lot issues cause it's happening to me for certain lots all the time (but I agree it only becomes a real issue when they are supposed to go to school/work

I've also seen them walk through the whole of Windenburg to my house before going to work instead of just zooming out.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 40 (2,671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Marking this as solution for visibility. It's still a unsolved bug

I found a comment this thread about the issue.  http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/865244/it-takes-forever-in-windenburg-for-kids-to-get-to-...

starcrunch:  This happens in all worlds if you rotate to a household with members not all on one lot. If you get them on one lot, rotate away for a minute to another household and then come back to the affected household it'll be fixed if they're now all on the home lot.

Message 5 of 40 (2,796 Views)

Hero

Do you still want to leave this as bug report but accept your post as workaround ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 40 (2,656 Views)

★★★ Pro

Yes, leave it as a bug report because this issue needs to be fixed.  The workaround will have players going through several loading screens to fix the bug.

Message 7 of 40 (2,651 Views)

Children do long routes to go to school.

★★★★★ Apprentice

Some children in my game are going to school on very long routes. This disrupts school performance, because they arrive late. Instead of going up the street in front of their house, they go to other ends of the district.

Message 8 of 40 (2,640 Views)

Re: Children do long routes to go to school.

Hero

Hi @Deckete,

merged your thread with existing report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 40 (2,633 Views)

Re: Children do long routes to go to school.

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ok. I was looking for a thread like this, but had not found.

Expecting a fix.

Message 10 of 40 (2,624 Views)