Original Post

Re: Sims weed objects

Hero

Is anyone still seeing this ?

@seighan @elusaphi @dirty_milos @Sashas0nic @Jennifer4Sims @leozabotto

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 36 (858 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Not lately.

Message 32 of 36 (848 Views)

★ Guide

whenever my sim weeds plants she is weeding the same plant over and over and the weeds are not there on the others "pretty much meaning shes weeding all of them from one plant"

Message 33 of 36 (732 Views)

Hero

• Sims should no longer weed chess tables near their garden, when attempting to weed their garden.

This issue should be fixed with Patch 1.36 (again)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 36 (4,181 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Sims weed objects

★★★ Apprentice

it june 2022. my sims in different households, different plots weed different objects. usually the kitchen cabinets, always autonomously. just witnessed my sim weeding his bbq and decided to search the issue.

Message 35 of 36 (336 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Sims weed objects

Hero
@brigidnouveau This has been fixed a while ago. If you still have issues, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 36 (335 Views)